James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer tried to place my order with Ford after we confirmed my build. I never received any confirmation from Ford do I finally convinced my dealer to call their rep. They were told the ordering system was down and the order would be confirmed as soon as fixed. Of course the system is still down so waiting on the 22 banks to open to get a confirmed order. I called Ford myself and was told the ability to transition from reservation to order was broken.
ah - i also never received an order confirmation email from Ford. I guess that puts me in the same boat as you.
Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ah - i also never received an order confirmation email from Ford. I guess that puts me in the same boat as you.
Possibly! It seems around the second week of august this started happening.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

IMO Ford cutoff the convert reservations from the dealer systems and just now got around to fixing the B&P, more great communication from Ford.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IMO Ford cutoff the convert reservations from the dealer systems and just now got around to fixing the B&P, more great communication from Ford.
Yeah- I’m guessing it’s not accidentally broke, but shut down to force these later orders into 2022- which is fine by me. I just want some kind of confirmed order!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not exactly sure when you placed your order, but if it was this month, there's no way your dealer actually placed it with Ford as the order banks aren't opening up until September. I've been in contact with my dealer since late July and he hasn't even offered to take my order since you can't order until September.

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not exactly sure when you placed your order, but if it was this month, there's no way your dealer actually placed it with Ford as the order banks aren't opening up until September. I've been in contact with my dealer since late July and he hasn't even offered to take my order since you can't order until September.
August 9. I’ve heard other folks on here placed orders in early august and received confirmation emails from Ford. In the end, being a late reserved/order, it doesn’t really matter. It’s going to be late 22/early 23 either way for me.

BroncoFish

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3; 2022 Land Rover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The reservation program has ended for the Bronco and is no longer available as an option on Ford.com. The reservation page now says:
"Interested in getting into a Bronco?
Contact your local Ford Dealer for more details on options and timing. Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door orders, Bronco deliveries will extend through the 2022 calendar year.​
Existing order holders, click here for additional FAQs."​
Hopefully this doesn't breed more rampant dealer markups....

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is good news for those of us with reservations. Looks like only new "ORDERS" will get a timestamp (taking those with RESERVATIONS and no ORDER off the table). Also, really good for the DEALERS as well.

Austin Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Street Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any dealers out there seeing builds preview for tomorrow?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully this doesn't breed more rampant dealer markups....
Really, why would that matter? No one who reserved and got their deal in writing is paying a mark-up...you can still go enter a retail order with a dealer and lock in a price with them....so if a dealer gets stock and marks it up for people that decide not to do that, who cares?

Sponsored

BennySuave

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is the email received today from Ford.

Based on Dealer Council feedback, effective Monday, August 23rd, Ford has paused the creation of new reservations for Bronco vehicles. The decision to pause reservations is due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door model orders and current commodity constraints.

Customers are encouraged to work directly with their dealer who can help with the ordering process, delivery timing expectations, and build specifications. For example, dealers can best guide if a customer may be able to get a stock vehicle that’s already built or scheduled. Due to the high number of orders, delivery of Bronco vehicles placed today will extend through 2022 calendar year.

We will communicate a plan to reopen reservations when available.

DEALER ACTION REQUESTED

Please check to make sure your Dealership tier 3 website and advertising initiatives are no longer promoting Bronco Reservations.

• Advertising and promotional material should be updated to encourage customers to talk to their Dealer about placing an order

FAQs

• Why did Ford shut-off reservations for the Bronco™ 2dr/4dr models? Due to the high demand, we’re temporarily pausing reservations for Bronco vehicles. Customers interested in a Bronco vehicle should contact their dealer.
  • Can a customer place an order for a Bronco vehicle if they do not have a reservation? Yes, customers are encouraged to work directly with their dealer who can help with the ordering process, timing and options. For example, a customer may be able to get a vehicle that’s already built or scheduled. Due to the high number of orders, delivery of Bronco vehicle orders placed today will extend through 2022 calendar year.
  • If a customer already has a reservation for a Bronco vehicle but has not converted it to an order yet, can they still place an order? Yes. Dealers can convert existing reservations to orders with customer consent.
  • What Bronco model configurations can be ordered? Customers can order any Bronco model that is available on the Bronco build and price website. Please see the attached recommended builds that will likely be produced quicker based ongoing commodity constraints.
  • I have a customer with an early reservation, how can I ensure they are being prioritized? The scheduling system will continue to pull orders based on customers reservation timestamp. As the systems runs out of buildable orders because of commodities, it will move down the list until it finds an order that is buildable. Scheduling prioritizes retail orders with a timestamp first, retail orders without a timestamp second, and stock orders last.
  • When will Ford reopen reservations for Bronco vehicles? We will provide an update once more information is available.
  • When will dealers be able to place retail orders for the 2022 MY Bronco vehicle? WBDO will open in Q4, more information on timing will be provided soon.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

NOTE to the Administrators, and Administrator 'Doug' -
- This thread Title is reported as abusive -

Your Topic is Mis-Titled . . .
. . Correction: Ford Stops taking NEW Bronco Reservations -

Your mis-titled topic is terrorizing many B6G members with the FALSE impressions that their existing reservations are now useless/moot. Those false impressions that you have created are evidenced by the many overly worried hand-wringing posts here in this thread by some B6G members -
Ford Bronco Reservation program ends for the Bronco - No NEW Reservations tenor

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When will dealers be able to place retail orders for the 2022 MY Bronco vehicle? WBDO will open in Q4, more information on timing will be provided soon.

Well that's a change...WBDO for MY22 was at one time scheduled to open Sep 13th...now they are saying Q4.
Sponsored