Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily driver with the intention on taking far more long weekends to disappear from the civilized for a few. I've got little interest in full-blown rock crawling but have some experience with dispersed camping and the trails necessary to get there.

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No plans to daily mine. Will serve as a reliable, capable toy for wheeling/ camping/ austere road trips, etc.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dog taxi to the beach and the mountains. Fishing delivery device for my Father-in-law and I.

Sponsored

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily driver, trails, rock crawling, camping, overloading out West, finally feeling vehicular nirvana. Been chasing the "best car for what I love to do" dragon for many, many years on now.

Beer in my hand, dirt under the tires, TOOL, Metallica, Black Sabbath, or Pink Floyd, Eagles, Skynyrd, Hendrix or Zeppelin on that B&O fancy stereo, roof off, sun shining..... Yep, vehicular nirvana.

Last edited:

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious what we were all planning to do with our new Broncos when we take delivery. Will it be your new DD? weekend toy? full off road rig?

I will be trading in my daily and make the Bronco my new daily as well as hitting an occasional "beginner level" trail here and there. I am definitely a newb when it comes to off-roading since I've never had an off-road capable vehicle. Looking forward to it though!
it’s going to be my fiancé’s car since we’re trading hers in. it’ll be her everyday car and the car we use whenever we go places together. we love going on roadtrips/hikes but we’re also novices when it comes to trails. should be really cool to have one though

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Daily Driving
Weekend Hiking or Camping
Some Beach stuff
Going across county most likely when we get it on a month road trip and hitting up some NP etc.

Don't think I'll ever need the Badlands capable rock crawling even if we hit some rock stuff it will never be super inclined that the non-rock crawler mode couldn't handle.

Sponsored

Staticclism

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
230k mile 1996 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine shall be a jack-of-all-trades. DD first and foremost, plus roadtripper, overlander, hunting / fishing rig, beach machine, the works. Don't plan on ever getting rid of it, I'll drive it until the wheels fall off and then buy replacement wheels to keep it going.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Weekend warrior. Driving up the coast in Southern California or hitting the dez for some whoops and exploring.

I also have wanted to go to MOAB for years. Now I will have a rig that can.

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I plan to use mine to tackle the ever increasingly difficult I-290 lol

So yeah mine will be a DD. Like the OP I have never had an off road capable vehicle so I would love to hit some beginner trails and do some light off roading and do more out doors stuff.
Going Sasquatch? I’m in the same boat... don’t think I will

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DD and adventure rig. I've got the whole big state of Alaska i need to see and have been planning an adventure build for a couple years now. Just been waiting to find the right vehicle. I'll sell my RS and keep my 6.0 to haul my sleds or whatever.
I have an ST I’m trading in. Quick turn around on the RS ?

Maximus

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Delorean
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We're going to turn it into our America F'yeah cross-country rambler. It will be pulling a utility trailer with the additional cargo, ground tent, bikes, and potentially kayaks with a tent on the top. It won't see store parking lots that is for sure, unless we are hitting up supplies on the road. It will also be the summer fun vehicle of choice for evening strolls.
Sponsored