First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bought a “turned-down” Badlands on the “D plan”.
Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious how you got a Bronco?

D-plan pricing, just over $4,000 discount, reserved July 14, 2020 at 8a cst, ordered March 18, 2021, built July 16, 2021, delivered to PCB August 7, 2021.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Got my first, day 1 order, under invoice. My second one I ordered for msrp, scheduled in September

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No reservation, but ordered and received one in 2021 - Under MSRP.

Have a reservation for one June 2021, ordered it in 2021, committed to under MSRP pricing from dealer, won't likely see that one until 2029 based on current allocation.

Thanks @Ford Motor Company for screwing reservation holders.

mintypickleman

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those of you who got it under invoice, How?
Haven't got mine yet but build week was last week. My dealership is doing invoice + $450 anyone who ordered a bronco. Not sure if the deal is exactly the same for non res holders but they still change less than MSRP on EVERYTHING, abandoned orders, raptors, special editions, you name it. They still have their original mannequin, even though they could have sold it long ago, so people can test drive.

I know some people got better deals but, I'm lucky they are only 35 mins from me, and there's a reason I went to them rather than the 3 or 4 that are closer then that.

There still are good non greedy dealerships out there that understand this will bring them more repeat business and recommendations, (I'm pretty sure they are the largest volume ford dealer in NorCal, and there is a reason for that), they just seem to be few and far between.

Sponsored

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With 2x 2dr Basesquatches on order for MSRP (Jul'20 res), I picked up an "abandoned order" loaded 2dr Badsquatch at $5k ADM. Don't regret it at all.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haven't got mine yet but build week was last week. My dealership is doing invoice + $450 anyone who ordered a bronco.
I would be irrationally pissed at paying $22 over MSRP, just on the principle of it. Like, dude, you are trying to screw me out of twenty two bucks!

Limecreek

Badlands
First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW R1100RS, BMW R1200RS, Honda CRV, Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered, arrived 20 months later and paid $2K under MSRP.

WildBronco66

Big Bend
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did a search on Auto Trader for Broncos and noticed an add from my dealer showing one in stock. Called my sales guy there expecting him to say it was sold, but to my surprise it was not. Asked him to sent me some numbers with trade in. They offered me more then I expected for my 2021 Explorer ST and MSRP for the Bronco. I said I would come the next morning to drive. Made the deal and picked her up last Wednesday. Apparently, the person who ordered it backed out. I got upper lucky.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was one of the very few votes who reserved, ordered and paid a little ADM over sticker. Sort of- the dealer added on a $2500 fee for prep, window tint, etc., which turned out to mainly be window tint. I decided to pay the extra 2500- a fee they tacked on to every vehicle they were selling at the time. It was way less than some of the huge ADM other Broncos were being advertised for at various dealers.

Sponsored

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Reserved in May of 2021 after coming to terms that I would have to get rid of 2015 Mustang GT if I wanted a Bronco lol. Order November 4th and unofficially built January 31st.

By the time May rolled around I assumed my Bronco would never show up and I would have to keep my Bronco Sport (great vehicle, just not what i wanted).

Finally was told I was built June 4th and it arrived to the dealer a few weeks later. Almost no hassle. They didn't want to give me enough for my trade in, but we finally agreed and I drove off with a new Bronco.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was one of the very few votes who reserved, ordered and paid a little ADM over sticker. Sort of- the dealer added on a $2500 fee for prep, window tint, etc., which turned out to mainly be window tint. I decided to pay the extra 2500- a fee they tacked on to every vehicle they were selling at the time. It was way less than some of the huge ADM other Broncos were being advertised for at various dealers.
There are probably a lot more ADM payers than are voting on the poll.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't got mine yet but build week was last week. My dealership is doing invoice + $450 anyone who ordered a bronco. Not sure if the deal is exactly the same for non res holders but they still change less than MSRP on EVERYTHING, abandoned orders, raptors, special editions, you name it. They still have their original mannequin, even though they could have sold it long ago, so people can test drive.

I know some people got better deals but, I'm lucky they are only 35 mins from me, and there's a reason I went to them rather than the 3 or 4 that are closer then that.

There still are good non greedy dealerships out there that understand this will bring them more repeat business and recommendations, (I'm pretty sure they are the largest volume ford dealer in NorCal, and there is a reason for that), they just seem to be few and far between.
I love that you got a good deal on yours! We are in the same build week- rooting for you to have quick delivery!!

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agreed to MSRP for my 7/20/20 reservation but still don’t have a VIN. I got impatient and ordered a second Bronco from the same dealer minus the MIC top and Sasquatch in December. That one came in April 14th, only 123 days later. They honored my MSRP and we have been enjoying it for 9,100 miles. I will re-order a MY2023 and keep both Broncos.

Ford Bronco How did you get your Bronco? FD5BA787-4E58-4BCB-9E07-9D6E4305F09C
Sponsored