Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can only have 1 vehicle right now realistically (no garage, live in a condo), so it will be my dally driver and my backcountry rig.

I’m going with the base model, so sounds like I’ll have to add an aftermarket tow package, but I do occasionally load a small trailer up with firewood and move it around the mountains. (My f-150 is definitely better at this one task, but the bronco will be so much easier to get into some of my camping spots, and be nicer to deal with in a parking lot in town)

2021BD

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JK Willys, '18 Mustang GT, '21 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Black Diamond will be mostly street-used, with some commuting in the colder months (I have a Mustang GT for nicer months in Michigan) and some light off-roading. Mostly, I am buying it because it looks awesome (especially in 2-door guise) and because I am a Ford guy (and Ford employee). It will replace a 2017 Wrangler Willys. Love the Willys but the Bronco should be a superior product and much more refined ... and will get me back to 100% Ford.

OP
OP
GetBucked

GetBucked

Big Bend
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Black Diamond will be mostly street-used, with some commuting in the colder months (I have a Mustang GT for nicer months in Michigan) and some light off-roading. Mostly, I am buying it because it looks awesome (especially in 2-door guise) and because I am a Ford guy (and Ford employee). It will replace a 2017 Wrangler Willys. Love the Willys but the Bronco should be a superior product and much more refined ... and will get me back to 100% Ford.
Nice! Im in Michigan as well. My dad is also a Ford employee. I'm really hoping that the A-plan is a decent discount on these bad boys.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
DD and adventure rig. I've got the whole big state of Alaska i need to see and have been planning an adventure build for a couple years now. Just been waiting to find the right vehicle. I'll sell my RS and keep my 6.0 to haul my sleds or whatever.

Sponsored

Jhovde44

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It will be my primary vehicle. I'm an ICU nurse in michigan and I work midnight's. I want something to go through heavy unplowed snow and get me to work no matter the weather and at the same time take up north on the weekends. This will be a perfect vehicle for me .

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

As a backup for when my Wrangler is in the shop getting fixed. I'm going to need a high mileage lease. :ROFLMAO:

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Daily driver, frequent weekend camping when it's not ball sweat hot, trail hiking, backwoods camping, beach buggy, Moab (been too long), road trips, adventure lifestyle.
Sponsored