Sponsored

Prediction: I'm calling it right now, Ford will have to cancel my VIN and push me to a 22.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can you elaborate?
I could be wrong but I think he's saying the Bronco feels kinda...flimsy?

I did get that impression when I drove one. The interior doesn't feel all that solid and the thing that got me the most was the doors. I HATED the way the doors closed. Might be kinda nitpicky but I like doors to have a nice thud. The Bronco doors just kinda... clatter.
Sponsored

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you elaborate?
All of this drama from Ford, trying to stay excited, predictions on what may happen. Getting build dates then getting pushed back for months. Getting delivery estimates that disappear. I finally get the Bronco and expected it to be magical.

Probably my fault. I got so excited and waited like most everyone and at the end of the day, itā€™s just OK. Looking back, it was not worth it. Thatā€™s all. I wouldnā€™t do it again.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the exact position and thought process. Mostly.... That's why I hunted down a soft top badlands for the time being just incase mine gets bumped waaay back or just doesn't get built... Forcing me into late 2022... Which was going to totally eff me over on trade in value of the ranger... With it being very high right now. If I had to wait another year and another year of miles put on the ranger, by then the chip shortage might be righted a bit.. I'm looking at a huge potential loss in value. So I found a badlands and did the deal now.
If mine does get built I'll see if can unload this one for what I paid as the market should still be good on Broncos and they should hold their value a while.

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They're also building a lot less Broncos than they really would like to be right now which may very well help them catch up on the items that have been constraints all along. So, when they're ready to rock and roll after the MIC fiasco they may be in a much better position to do so without delays.
That's what was said, but is that what will happen? I think a lot of people converted to soft-tops so they could get a 21. There have been a ton of emails going out.

Ask yourself why wouldn't they build every Bronco they could right now? I think they already had a couple of weeks of slow production since the announcement and now they're gonna run full out in Sept on soft tops. That is just my guess.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At least you are looking at probably an early 22 build and delivery.

Many of us mic misfits have a mid year build that we will be lucky to get before the 22's are out...yay a new model year old truck.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

<--- see avatar for reference

OP
OP
Jdyount

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didnt get run around. I got a date and a VIN and they stuck, until the top shutdown.
Oh you did get the run around, you got pushed back until who knows when at this point...

Sponsored

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All of this drama from Ford, trying to stay excited, predictions on what may happen. Getting build dates then getting pushed back for months. Getting delivery estimates that disappear. I finally get the Bronco and expected it to be magical.

Probably my fault. I got so excited and waited like most everyone and at the end of the day, itā€™s just OK. Looking back, it was not worth it. Thatā€™s all. I wouldnā€™t do it again.
You obviously had much less uncertainty than 95% of those who've ordered a Bronco since you have yours and I assume it is exactly what you wanted/ordered. So I guess I don't understand or sympathize with your statements about yours getting pushed back for months. Many are being pushed back year(s), whether by their own choice or Ford's.

Anyway, if you're so unhappy with it, sell it for a nice profit to someone who really wants one and move on to something else. There's a Blazer waiting on a dealer lot right now with no drama attached to it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Ford set a precedence about canceling VINs in the past?

My gut says all the current issued VINs do get built before the change over and just go sit on dirt mountain.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 Explorer ST, ā€˜19 GT350, ā€˜21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HUH?

Go do Offrodeo NH and get back to me on the level of stout. I had it every position but on the roof. The bash plates got worked.
Not sure what happened to eeyore especially since he has a broncoā€¦ā€¦ tough crowd here. Iā€™m super pumped about mine. Was very impressed with extended test drive I had in a BB sas and looking forward to getting mine.
Sponsored