Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm actually surprised how much this list has grown so far!
We're at 419 Bad Batchers right now, a solid ~10% of what's found at Dirt Mountain
I'm actually surprised how much this list has grown so far!
We're at 419 Bad Batchers right now, a solid ~10% of what's found at Dirt Mountain
I have had a VIN number since May, my first build date was the week of June 14. Ive had countless changes since then. My last was slated for Sept 20th and now I have no idea if this date has changed. I have no blend number that I know of. Dont even know how to get that? My Ford account has not changed since the day I ordered. I cant use the trackers on this forum because Im Canadian. I've been told by the dealer that it is not built. Does that mean it is particularly built but not complete because it doesnt have a roof? How do I find anything out about my build?

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@CO-Bronco just an FYI, I updated my status to In Production from Shipped since I never got an official notice from Ford and it never showed. Was just going from my dealer telling me it was in KC back in early August.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have had a VIN number since May, my first build date was the week of June 14. Ive had countless changes since then. My last was slated for Sept 20th and now I have no idea if this date has changed. I have no blend number that I know of. Dont even know how to get that? My Ford account has not changed since the day I ordered. I cant use the trackers on this forum because Im Canadian. I've been told by the dealer that it is not built. Does that mean it is particularly built but not complete because it doesnt have a roof? How do I find anything out about my build?
Hi fellow Canadian! It took me a while to find and figure out a tracker that I could use also.
But look no further, as the B6G Tracker works for everyone :)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

You'll need your VIN# as well as your Order# (This is found on the DORA paperwork that you should have received once you placed your actual Order.)

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1631283494937

Sponsored

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi fellow Canadian! It took me a while to find and figure out a tracker that I could use also.
But look no further, as the B6G Tracker works for everyone :)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

You'll need your VIN# as well as your Order# (This is found on the DORA paperwork that you should have received once you placed your actual Order.)

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FatalSevereFrillneckedlizard-max-1mb
Thank you!! It worked! I can see everything except my window sticker. Just talked to the dealer again and now my build week is Nov 15. Still no set date.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you!! It worked! I can see everything except my window sticker. Just talked to the dealer again and now my build week is Nov 15. Still no set date.
If Nov15 sticks, the window sticker should show up ~5 days before that 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7 weeks, that was sooo long ago for me!
Yeah, I got discouraged when that new list got created and realize that many of you are waaay past 7 weeks. I'll yield my whine.
Sponsored