First Name
Sherief
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC (2010), '21 Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're the man! This is the confirmation everyone's looking for, on the ground confirmed movement!
Yup, you were right on the confirmed ground movement, and I'll be the first to admit it.

Glad to see these things are getting paroled out of purgatory. Looking forward to hearing from my dealer soon that my bad batch BL MIC has been replaced and is shipping!
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL!
No real mountains east of the Mississippi if you ask me.
That's only in the last 50 million years. Before then, The Appalachians were taller. Before my time tho.

ky.longshot

Badlands
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

numbers on back window - last digits of vin ( 8313 ) Letter and # (w -58 ) bay row and bay parking space unit is parked .

well that was what they would have been when I worked out of the LAP ford plant in Louisville .

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Looking at the photos - that’s only 4 door First Editions being moved, right?

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
numbers on back window - last digits of vin ( 8313 ) Letter and # (w -58 ) bay row and bay parking space unit is parked .

well that was what they would have been when I worked out of the LAP ford plant in Louisville .
Quick, everyone look at their VIN....I just looked, that's now mine!

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok...that settles it. I am going to have to get this selfie at Devil's Tower. You see, when I was a kid and "Close Encounters" came out, my mom decided we NEEDED to visit Devil's Tower and an epic cross-country summer vacation followed. My parents are now no longer here but they would both LOVE the idea of my road-tripping from Massachusetts just to get this picture, recreating "Dirt Mountain" with Devil's Tower. Heck. I even have the right shirt! :cool: Now all I need is my Bronco...

This is really eerie folks, but it looks like Steven Spielberg predicted Mount Webasto 44 years ago...here's the scene where Richard Dreyfuss 's character starts to build his own version. Maybe the aliens were the air freight that brought the new tooling to get the Broncos rolling again.

1631491049479.png

Sorry - couldn't resist after seeing another pic of Dirt Mountain... 😁

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looking at the photos - that’s only 4 door First Editions being moved, right?
That would make sense if so. They're near the top of the priority list along with FE builds.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok...that settles it. I am going to have to get this selfie at Devil's Tower. You see, when I was a kid and "Close Encounters" came out, my mom decided we NEEDED to visit Devil's Tower and an epic cross-country summer vacation followed. My parents are now no longer here but they would both LOVE the idea of my road-tripping from Massachusetts just to get this picture, recreating "Dirt Mountain" with Devil's Tower. Heck. I even have the right shirt! :cool: Now all I need is my Bronco...
All you need is a bucket of dirt and your 3-pack of toy Broncos and you can start your own “Dirt Mountain Bronco Preserve” on your kitchen table!

Sponsored

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much for taking some time out of your day and taking these photos. Such a roller coaster ride but I have learned a lot about buying a factory ordered vehicle and your efforts were welcomed.

So since dirt mountain is only an hour and 10 minutes from my house I decided I'm going to head over there today and take a look. Does anyone have any ideas of the best spot to get a view from? If so drop some coordinates in a comment below. Thanks and I'm hoping to go there and see some movement.

jam08527-jpg.jpg

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So since dirt mountain is only an hour and 10 minutes from my house I decided I'm going to head over there today and take a look. Does anyone have any ideas of the best spot to get a view from? If so drop some coordinates in a comment below. Thanks and I'm hoping to go there and see some movement.

Updated with video & photos:

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

Ford Bronco "Dirt mountain" Bronco storage lot - video & pics from today jam08543-jpg-

Ford Bronco "Dirt mountain" Bronco storage lot - video & pics from today jam08543-jpg-

I wish we knew what this writing meant.
Would like to look at the numbers on the caravan vehicles to see if we could determine where in line they are with replacements.

This guy was last out the gate.
Stopped, rolled his window down and waved at me.
I swear he said, "we got you."

Or I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. 🤷‍♂️
maybe order numbers

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's just meant to be!
Sponsored