Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as I wish you were wrong, you probably aren't. Imagine if they stuffed in the 3.5 Eco though.
3.5 Eco would be fun. I have that in my F150 and it's the fastest truck/car I've ever owned. Sport Mode...oh man...

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Doubt it, considering they don't put a V8 in the actual Raptor...
Makes sense as someone already said 22 raptor is going back to V8. Dont quote me, idk what the 21 raptor engine has currently (2.7?) or a bigger v6? i guess they could throw that in it? Im sitting here hoping for a diesel...😎

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like the F150 Raptor, it will be limited. When the 2010 Raptor came out they only made 10,000 compared to 750K F150s
Not that they will make 750K F150's in 2022, but adding Bronco onto the truck sales and continuing success of Ranger, and you've got a very top-heavy sales mix in terms of CAFE.

Lets not forget that Ford isn't pumping out Fiestas and econoboxes to push volume of fuel efficient, cheap cars. They are just about relying exclusively on Mach-E and Lightning to offset large vehicle sales, yet every vehicle capable of reducing their CAFE hit is intensely dependent on chips (which as we all know won't be normalized in availability at any point during 2022).

How this plays out through the year in what they build/ship will be interesting to observe.

2010 CAFE regs are also a loooooooooooong way off from 2022 regs.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Code Orange GEN3 Raptor being built in 2 weeks. And I guess the "Warthog" name did not make the cut as "Raptor" is in the Ford ordering system.

1631634552904.png
What’d I tell you about making up mythical animals!?

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another new trim level I found for 4 Door Advanced only is an Everglades. Only has a few colors available with it. Its a 922A order code but no content information. CONCEPS is no longer used for retail/stock ordering so information is limited, but it gives all of us something to look forward to or drive us insane!
Everglades sounds like a pavement princess trim to me… idk why.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love the idea of Desert Sand as a color!!!

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@monkeysdad
Anything you can find about mansquatch in CONCEPS, or even better base mansquatch? (no idea how this stuff works so I'm not even 100% i'm asking for something you can actually find)

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Makes sense as someone already said 22 raptor is going back to V8. Dont quote me, idk what the 21 raptor engine has currently (2.7?) or a bigger v6? i guess they could throw that in it? Im sitting here hoping for a diesel...😎
There's going to be 2 options for F-150 Raptor - the "regular" ones that retain the 3.5EB it's had, and Raptor R that seems to be getting some sort of V8.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not yet, that goes into the Raptor R model coming out later this year. Definitely gonna love me some V8!
I like your optimism. but yeah... I wouldn't hold your breath unless your plan on getting an f150

mikeheel

Wildtrak
First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lovelikehateblog.wordpress.com
Vehicle(s)
Azure Gray Wildtrak, BWM K1600B, Ford Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not that they will make 750K F150's in 2022, but adding Bronco onto the truck sales and continuing success of Ranger, and you've got a very top-heavy sales mix in terms of CAFE.

Lets not forget that Ford isn't pumping out Fiestas and econoboxes to push volume of fuel efficient, cheap cars. They are just about relying exclusively on Mach-E and Lightning to offset large vehicle sales, yet every vehicle capable of reducing their CAFE hit is intensely dependent on chips (which as we all know won't be normalized in availability at any point during 2022).

How this plays out through the year in what they build/ship will be interesting to observe.

2010 CAFE regs are also a loooooooooooong way off from 2022 regs.
Ford will also probably sell a ton of the new Maverick, which is a hybrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.