First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So someone pointed out that my original window sticker had body colored fender flares. I have the Sasquatch package so I’m not supposed to have them. The new window sticker has them removed. So maybe that’s why I got all the changes with numbers and dates on my sticker. I found this info on google. It would make sense. I was hoping it meant they were getting ready to crank mine out. But, part of me was also worried it meant I had a leaky MIC top the past couple months, and they had to rebuild because of water damage. So I’m ok with it changing because an error on the sticker
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** ACDF3F5B-15F6-4F2E-83ED-07D660A563E5
Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So someone pointed out that my original window sticker had body colored fender flares. I have the Sasquatch package so I’m not supposed to have them. The new window sticker has them removed. So maybe that’s why I got all the changes with numbers and dates on my sticker. I found this info on google. It would make sense. I was hoping it meant they were getting ready to crank mine out. But, part of me was also worried it meant I had a leaky MIC top the past couple months, and they had to rebuild because of water damage. So I’m ok with it changing because an error on the sticker
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** ACDF3F5B-15F6-4F2E-83ED-07D660A563E5
Mine changed with a corresponding removal of the color matched fender flares as well.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine changed with a corresponding removal of the color matched fender flares as well.
Well at least that means that they have looked at your vehicle, that is some progress that it's just not in a parking lot forgotten.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well at least that means that they have looked at your vehicle, that is some progress that it's just not in a parking lot forgotten.
I'm going to go cry myself to sleep. Goodnight friends 😭

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2.7 OBX Lux Soft Top Tow. Built email 5:26 am Central 9.18.21
  • Order Confirmed
    2/8/2021
  • In Production
    8/19/2021
  • Built
    9/17/2021
  • Shipped
  • Delivery
    Est.10/16/2021
Congrats. Rail delivers it to OKC then a truck will ship it to Tulsa. See you around.😃👍🏻

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2.7 OBX Lux Soft Top Tow. Built email 5:26 am Central 9.18.21
  • Order Confirmed
    2/8/2021
  • In Production
    8/19/2021
  • Built
    9/17/2021
  • Shipped
  • Delivery
    Est.10/16/2021
Thanks for letting us know! And congrats!

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@jayson1980 @GravyTrain What dealers did you order through? I’m at Jack Kissee and he was telling me mine would go by rail to KC. In fact, he says it was in KC before it got held up for a MIC inspection.

Sponsored

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just wanted to put this out there. Received built email at 6:41am this morning, Saturday. I text my dealer and told her it should be here next week and she replied "oh no, it's already here as of last night". Can't wait to surprise my girls when I finally bring it home. My 12 year old daughter will finally stop saying "You're never gonna get it, let's buy a Jeep".
7/22 build/blend
4dr BB MIC SAS 2.7L Cactus Gray

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wanted to put this out there. Received built email at 6:41am this morning, Saturday. I text my dealer and told her it should be here next week and she replied "oh no, it's already here as of last night". Can't wait to surprise my girls when I finally bring it home. My 12 year old daughter will finally stop saying "You're never gonna get it, let's buy a Jeep".
7/22 build/blend
Convoy or train? This adds to the theory they might have sent out without updating even the dealer system.

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/22 build/blend
You might be the first MIC 2.0 released from DM? Dealer opened 30min ago...we are all waiting on your pics!

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You might be the first MIC 2.0 released from DM? Dealer opened 30min ago...we are all waiting on your pics!
Lmao.. exactly. Sales rep is sending everything via cell. I just finished the credit app. Sent all documents for my 2020 Edge lease turn in. She's making it happen asap. My daughter has a football game at 3pm today. Let's just say we better be driving there in my Bronco!
Sponsored