Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

563594B8-6D14-41CB-9446-2E326FC1706D.jpeg

Holy shit. Showed up out of the blue at the dealership just now. No pizza tracker update. No email. Came with 3 other Broncos and 3 RH drive mustangs bound for South Africa thru Wilmington De. Picking it up tomorrow.
YESSS!!! Good for u !!
Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well, another day of no new or good signs for my 7/15 blend. No changes on any tracker and ETIS still shows 7/16 as the dates. Gonna do it all again tomorrow though, hope springs eternal? I think that spring may be running dry.
Same. 7/15 blend. No changes and EITS shows 7/16 :(

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1633619325865.png

I want to scream!!!!!!!!!!! Happy for all that are getting their built e-mails though....... 😭
Lizzzzzzy! This is heart breaking!
I have a great feeling about tomorrow though!

Last edited:

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
563594B8-6D14-41CB-9446-2E326FC1706D.jpeg

Holy shit. Showed up out of the blue at the dealership just now. No pizza tracker update. No email. Came with 3 other Broncos and 3 RH drive mustangs bound for South Africa thru Wilmington De. Picking it up tomorrow.
Same with mine. Just showed up and my rep texted me.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i love reading everyone getting there cars the day after it gets to the dealer... meanwhile i signed all my paperwork today and my "service department is so busy with pdi's that it wont be till tuesday or wednesday"

Sponsored

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That'll look good. I don't know why white didn't cross my mind instantly. Probably my horse blinders focusing on black or body color. Do you plan on using the trail sights to tie anything down?
I have kayaks, so probably some use from the trail sights. Plan to use hardware to connect anything, so as not to scratch the paint. I'm also wrapping the roof after paint, as well as everything else. I've owned several white trucks so I get where you're going with white trail sights.

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i love reading everyone getting there cars the day after it gets to the dealer... meanwhile i signed all my paperwork today and my "service department is so busy with pdi's that it wont be till tuesday or wednesday"
Awwwww helllll naaawwwww

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is beyond frustrating @antman92, after our huge wait, it ends up there is even more.

Try to keep in mind though, Dirt Mountain never existed for the Dealers the same way it did for us though. I can't speak for your dealership but I know mine has undergone a large amount of temporary layoffs due to lack of inventory over the past few months, and that coupled with this being 🇨🇦 Thanksgiving I have a feeling all dealers are working on a skeleton crew Friday & Saturday, and doors being locked Sunday and Monday.

With mine arriving today, I'm not expecting it until 9am Tuesday but in your case, if the GM cares enough I really dont see why yours cant be ready by end of day tomorrow. Gotta get it to you for the long weekend!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• ETA Start/End dates updated from original July dates Monday night (10/04)
  • "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
NOTE: The B6G Tracker pulls data from this AEM link:
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

BUT

Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

The difference is all in the "_" underscore.

• No movement on the AEMs data yesterday (10/06)
  • I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
  • Around 3pm EST my Bronco arrived at my Dealer.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....

Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).

1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweeted Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.

Last edited:

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

10/07 Update - I've been swamped most of the day but here to give the daily update! 20 Bronco's were released from Dirt Mountain today.

1633656792185.png

On a personal note (and one I didn't openly advertise too much earlier this week) is that my Bronco has been Built/Shipped/Delivered. I purposely didn't advertise this as being a 07/13 blend I feel almost dirty getting it before everyone from the June and early July blends. A lot of us have become chums over the past 3.5+ months and I feel really bad for you guys and gals.

I've decided post the following though as I do think it prudent to share my experience with the various trackers and how they changes (or better yet, didn't) to give a sliver of hope to those of you still waiting.

• "Awaiting Shipping" status (ie. Built) came early morning Tuesday (10/05), as recognized via AEMs, and therefore B6G Trackers.
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

BUT

Most of the time when changes are pushed on Fords end, it differs (and from what I find, lags) from the following link, so I actually had a good 6hr heads up by following this link. Also, this link did not show the "nulls" during yesterdays outage.

https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/shop/vot/api/customerorder/?partAttributes=BP2_.*&vin=VIN#&orderNumber=ORDER#

• I checked my regions Convoy tracker (Cassens -https://www.cassens.com/pages/delivery-receipt/) this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see my Bronco's VIN scheduled for transport today.
NOTE: My AEMs data still shows "Awaiting Shipping", even now - 7hrs after Delivery. According to Fords tracking data it is still at MAP....

Also to note, my ETIS data STILL shows only my original Production dates (07/13).

1633657999887.png

All this to say - There's still sliver of hope that you may have left Dirt Mountain, even if Ford's trackers say otherwise.

I'm still committed to updating the Dirt Mountain Tracker until every last one of us are out.
As I tweet Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
Great to see you're still in it to win it. Congrats on your delivery and pickup. I updated DM tracker to delivery for mine, but I see it still shows shipped. How long does it take to update?

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great to see you're still in it to win it. Congrats on your delivery and pickup. I updated DM tracker to delivery for mine, but I see it still shows shipped. How long does it take to update?
Looks update now :)!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1633656792185.png

BUT

1633657999887.png

As I tweeted Levine all those months ago - "No Bronco Left Behind". Much love everyone.
Super happy for you and congrats for escaping Dirt Mountain! Thank you for all of the work you have done for this ragtag group of bronco enthusiasts. Thanks for sticking it out the rest of the way with us as well. Much love back to you!

river

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My WildTrak was delivered & picked up today! 7/21 blend date. No recall notice!
It shipped on 9/23. The original delivery dates were Oct 12-18, with 18 days transit to So Cal. The pizza tracker changed today to est 10/5 - 10/11 delivery. So I drove to the dealership and found out my Bronco was loaded on truck in Mira Loma this morning. Arrived at dealership around 2pm. Picked up at 5pm. 7/21 build date. Never give up! It’s so worth the wait.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 6EC31857-8BAC-4366-B1A0-3832F8970FDC
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 6D9DD8FD-505D-45A9-8252-45522C31B927

ED5CAED2-257B-4436-91EC-2B1CE6464D68.jpeg

BBSBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol gtfo

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My WildTrak was delivered & picked up today! 7/21 blend date. No recall notice!
It shipped on 9/23. The original delivery dates were Oct 12-18, with 18 days transit to So Cal. The pizza tracker changed today to est 10/5 - 10/11 delivery. So I drove to the dealership and found out my Bronco was loaded on truck in Mira Loma this morning. Arrived at dealership around 2pm. Picked up at 5pm. 7/21 build date. Never give up! It’s so worth the wait.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** ED5CAED2-257B-4436-91EC-2B1CE6464D68
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** ED5CAED2-257B-4436-91EC-2B1CE6464D68

It shipped to So Cal in 2 weeks? Maybe there’s hope I could see mine before 3.5 weeks here in Utah then🤞🏻
Sponsored