Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s a SCHEDULING chart not a “BUILD this week chart”.

They are not scheduling any future builds this week.
At this point I'm just grasping at straws brother... desperation definitely setting in.

My tracker also updated to "TBD" overnight just to %&$@ with me AND I got another Off-Roadeo email as icing on the cake this morning too.

I think @Ford Motor Company must be enjoying this little game. I'm a beaten down dog!
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point I'm just grasping at straws brother... desperation definitely setting in.

My tracker also updated to "TBD" overnight just to %&$@ with me AND I got another Off-Roadeo email as icing on the cake this morning too.

I think @Ford Motor Company must be enjoying this little game. I'm a beaten down dog!
At least you had something happen... crickets here still.

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At least you had something happen... crickets here still.
Interesting. My pizza tracker has a slightly different look. Almost like the font is just a little sharper or bolder. I figured they did a slight redesign of the tracker and this caused the TBD. A few others have posted that they now show TBD so I figured it may be showing this for everyone.

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine did as well, also showing my original "End Date" as the estimated delivery date. I assume they're doing some website updates/maintenance in connection with the 2022 ordering opening tomorrow.
Mines the same way original end date and TBD

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, it looks like it made it as far as Louisville, KY and is has turned back and going north. Back to the mountain I guess. I have no idea what's up. It's in Pottersburg, OH.
There’s a Honda plant in Pottersburg, maybe they are picking some more cars.

Sponsored

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There’s a Honda plant in Pottersburg, maybe they are picking some more cars.
I hope you're right, but why would they double back since they got all the way to Louisville? Fingers crossed. Thank you for some hope.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco Not sure if this has been asked before.

What do you think about capturing whether or not the top has the sound deadening headliner. Maybe having to install the headliner adds to the turnaround time. Unless it’s done at webasto and not the ford plant.
It was thought of, but ultimately we figured >75% were getting it installed so even though it definitely adds to the turnaround time, it does it so on the vast majority of Bronco's coming off of Dirt Mountain.

Now if it showed the those without the headliner were getting preferential treatment, now that would have been something. Ultimately it is a little late in the game to be adding new data sets, as I've noticed hardly anyone who has already taken delivery has come back to chum with us Bad Batch anymore :cry:, therefore very slim chance we'll ever know if they had this option or not.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solid Start- 6 Bronco's released in the early hours. Lets hope a lot more trickle out through the day!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634045080658

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

dr evil.gif

Sponsored

jkohnen

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-250
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My top looks pretty much the same. I don't want to be a Ford apologist but for $695 upgrade, I am happy with the MIC 2.0. There are some rough edges that appear (for now) to be adequately sealed and hopefully will last. The color inconsistencies and patterns on the inside of the top are a little disappointing but I'm not sending it back. Maybe the painted MOD top option will have the finish you are seeking but I'm good with MIC 2.0 for the $. I just don't want others waiting on their MIC 2.0 to worry too much...it's not perfect but far from a POS.
I agree with you....
I'm fine with it if it stays as is.
It just seems to have the same issues that MIC 1.0 had that
people were saying got worse as time went on.

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Really hoping some of us getting passed over by Ford will start getting some good news soon. Really makes me wonder if because I said yes to the headliner that that’s the reason I’m being passed over? Bummer if so. And if there are other issues with ours I wish Ford could just let us know. But we all know how “great” their communication is 🙄

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Received a "Shipped" email for my 2 Door BD.
7/14 Reservation
7/15 Blend
10/10 Built
10/12 Shipped
Headed to Northern Utah
Tracker Updated

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It was thought of, but ultimately we figured >75% were getting it installed so even though it definitely adds to the turnaround time, it does it so on the vast majority of Bronco's coming off of Dirt Mountain.

Now if it showed the those without the headliner were getting preferential treatment, now that would have been something. Ultimately it is a little late in the game to be adding new data sets, as I've noticed hardly anyone who has already taken delivery has come back to chum with us Bad Batch anymore :cry:, therefore very slim chance we'll ever know if they had this option or not.
I've taken delivery and I still come visit this thread. Wishing everyone still stuck to get good news soon!