Cincykyle1020

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just checked this AM, and I have both a window sticker and my Ford tracker page says i'm "IN PRODUCTION". WOOT!

Not sure why since it's not 10/18 yet, but i'm not arguing. I did not receive an email in that change in status, so I recommend each of you check yourselves.
I was wondering about the “in production” thing too. I doubt any are actually being built early, so they probably just move it to that step about a week before

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was wondering about the “in production” thing too. I doubt any are actually being built early, so they probably just move it to that step about a week before
Pretty sure it goes to "in production" when the window sticker is generated. Both are a sign of the start of the build "process," though the actual build happens in about a day.

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Window sticker yesterday with 10/20 blend date. Can't wait!

Sponsored

iradi8

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1936Ford3W

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fusion, 1956 Ford, 1936 Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just checked and I have a window sticker with the same 10/20 blend date as well. Good luck all!

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine said in production for a week or more before I got my window sticker. If you have a blend date (which you won't know w/o the window sticker) you will get the window sticker almost exactly one week before. I had a build week of 10/18. Ended up with a blend date of 10/18. My window sticker says it was generated on the 12th but I didn't see it until first thing on the 13th so it must have populated after I went to bed. Keep refreshing your Bronco6G tracker. If you have a blend date of this Friday you might not see the window sticker until late today or tomorrow.

It'll come and to all those who have lost enthusiasm....just wait until you get your window. It will get you all fired up again. Print it out, show your family, email your brother, wave it at your co-worker, scrutinize it, kiss it, or whatever floats your boat because the shit just got real again!

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

been on hold for a total of 87 minutes trying to get with the bronco mkting team...not in the least bit surprised

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

been on hold for a total of 87 minutes trying to get with the bronco mkting team...not in the least bit surprised
its always 87. the universal number.

Leo Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I too am waiting on my window sticker. Our stories are very close.

Dealer told me as of 12 Oct that the "system" still showed 10/18. He also indicated that if things change, I'll get an email from Ford (yeah, right). I laughed at that one.

Given I don't have a window sticker and that fact that it is Thursday, my hope of a build next week is getting smaller and smaller.

This process has zapped any excitement of the experience for me. It's taken so long that my intent with the vehicle has passed. I'm still buying it, but not for the use I had planned.
me too, or 3.