First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Z06 corvette, 2021 Ranger, BMW 328i manual
Your Bronco Model
Base
Got mine this morning. Means nothing with the change to the allocation system. Have little faith Ford can build my Bronco by the end of 2022 let alone early next year and I have a fairly early resevation.
Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well I just got the Your order has been confirmed e-mail . Now if only I could get the scheduled e-mail, maybe by March....

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED
Dear DAVID
Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Badlands™2 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Jacky Jones Ford of Sweetwater.​
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Badlands™ 2 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Warm Alloy Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Oxford White
  • Vinyl Black Seats
  • Badlands with Lux Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this email this morning, so things are looking good for me to get some cash to pay for my Bronco!:giggle:

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA - AFRICA'S GLOBAL BANK
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS UBA HOUSE

I Am Mr Benson Abudukarim the director cash processing united bank for African the international monetary fund (I.M.F.) in conjunction with Organization of African Unity (O.A.U) is compensating all the scam victims with $1.500.000.00USD

and your email address was found in the scam victim's, the united bank for African and Federal Reserve Bank has been mandated by the (I.M.F) to pay your compensation ($1.500, 000.00USD) in cash through means of diplomatic courier service hand delivery,

Take note that Three thousand united states dollars (usd$3,000) have been mapped out for all expenses in taxes and other documents that matters.

Therefore, do forward your home address, direct phone number to this email, [email protected],

Please reply/direct to this email:
[email protected]

Mr Benson Abudukarim
Director cash processing Unite
United bank for Africa. (U.B.A)

imatexan3

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra All-Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got that email also yesterday around 5:50 pm CST. First confirmation that I've gotten for my 21-22 conversion, besides the backdoor link using reservation number.
When you look at the backdoor link, does it say you've order? I also got this email, but my back door link still says Place Order (In Progress)

machete31

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 Lariat 4x4 & 2022 F-350 Superduty SRW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
imatexan3,
Says (2) Place Order In Progress, same as yours. My thoughts on the backdoor link is it possibly is what links the new MY22 rollover order with our original reservations within Ford's system. The order emails are what we are looking for in terms of "official" confirmation. That is typical for all ordered vehicles across Ford's line. I ordered a Superduty in September and got the same type email, just has a stock photo of a Superduty pulling a camper and a summary of the order.

Sponsored

Bronco Hank

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco “Early 2022” email D492F7DE-837E-4E5D-803F-FB984AF23D1A

I got the same email this morning around 7am. I’m a 7/25/20 reservation and 2/19/21 original order date. I appreciate the communication from Ford, assuming it probably doesn’t mean much for getting my Wildtrak any sooner. My dealer thinks it’ll be 11/2022 when mine gets delivered which seems optimistic but I think they’re shooting me straight. I’ve been wrestling with dropping the MIC top and adding soft top to see if that gets me a production date. With all the other constraints on my build, I’m not sure switching to soft top will help me much at this point. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The last year and half has been a tremendous lesson in patience.😆 I did get my Bronco flag in the mail today and my son loves it, so I guess that’s positive!

donkeygoatrunner

Wildtrak
First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser TTUE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't get one but got my scheduled for production email last week. Seems like it doesn't mean much.
Same; did not get the "early 2022" email but was scheduled last week for week of Dec 13.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got one at 5:54am today

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I didn't get it. I'm a 7/14 10pm res. but way back in the line at Granger. Consider yourself lucky!
10/2/20 reservation, switched from Granger 10/15/20, 11/5/21 build. You won't get one from Granger for years.

Sponsored

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I got the same email this morning around 7am. I’m a 7/25/20 reservation and 2/19/21 original order date. I appreciate the communication from Ford, assuming it probably doesn’t mean much for getting my Wildtrak any sooner. My dealer thinks it’ll be 11/2022 when mine gets delivered which seems optimistic but I think they’re shooting me straight. I’ve been wrestling with dropping the MIC top and adding soft top to see if that gets me a production date. With all the other constraints on my build, I’m not sure switching to soft top will help me much at this point. 🤷🏻‍♂️ The last year and half has been a tremendous lesson in patience.😆 I did get my Bronco flag in the mail today and my son loves it, so I guess that’s positive!
Don't get the soft top stick to your order

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not get one of those, I think they are still counting the years to give me an estimate.
Guess I'll enjoy a flag for now, at least I know it will be here on Saturday........

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did everyone get the “early 2022” email or just some? I just got one at around midnight last night which is odd timing

Want to see if this is something that indicates I might actually get an early build…or is it more generic false hope haha 😅

Apologies if this has been covered and a big thanks for any answers!

I received the same email. Hopefully, we'll get a Build Date, on Thursday.

Good luck with your build!!!

Jeff747521

Base
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford email hit my junk file at 3:19am. Standard BS, different day.
Sponsored