Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Showing delivered now. No contact from the dealer. I’m gonna call them Monday morning.
Sponsored

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone know what transitDate is in the JSON code?

Sponsored

debbeyq

Big Bend
First Name
Debbey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special, we have 3 teen drivers
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are down for me because they aren’t telling me anything/what I want…

MikeP

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are at almost 20% Broncos delivered for Week 10/18, we are less than 1 month after our Broncos were born at the assembly line.
I was a 10/22 blend. Says it was actually built 11/1. I went from 11/11 delivery now to 11/15-20. We shall see. Just hoping nothing was wrong with it that it was being built from 10/22 to 11/1

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been watching this forum for quite a while. Don’t understand what is going on. Are there problems with built units? Dealer emailed on October 20 saying it was built and estimated for delivery by the following week. A few days later he emailed again saying eta was updated to the 3rd week of November, November 17th to be exact. The last time the order tracking worked this last week IT showed estimated delivery 11/23. If all this isn’t frustrating enough, we live 50 minutes from the plant! Anyone have any information on what delays mean?

It’s snowing today! No time to be having to drive a 1989 convertible because the Bronco can’t get moved 45 miles!

BroncoFLX

Base
First Name
Jarred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND-MX5/CX5/'94F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been watching this forum for quite a while. Don’t understand what is going on. Are there problems with built units? Dealer emailed on October 20 saying it was built and estimated for delivery by the following week. A few days later he emailed again saying eta was updated to the 3rd week of November, November 17th to be exact. The last time the order tracking worked this last week IT showed estimated delivery 11/23. If all this isn’t frustrating enough, we live 50 minutes from the plant! Anyone have any information on what delays mean?

It’s snowing today! No time to be having to drive a 1989 convertible because the Bronco can’t get moved 45 miles!
And to think, just how easy it would be for @Ford to address this build group with something -- ANYTHING that helps explain the delays and why folks in later build weeks are getting their Broncos ahead of us...

I'm still languishing "in production" with no updates since the email announcing my build being scheduled. My status since 10/20 blend remains unchanged since 10/22 production time stamp on pizza tracker. My delivery week was last week so I guess I'll just wait in the dark.

Sponsored

Bmancpa

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Cadillac Allante, 2015 Mercedes C400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And to think, just how easy it would be for @Ford to address this build group with something -- ANYTHING that helps explain the delays and why folks in later build weeks are getting their Broncos ahead of us...

I'm still languishing "in production" with no updates since the email announcing my build being scheduled. My status since 10/20 blend remains unchanged since 10/22 production time stamp on pizza tracker. My delivery week was last week so I guess I'll just wait in the dark.
Should mention that the “tracker” still has mine “in production “ throughout these conversations with dealer. As of the last I was able to look, it still doesn’t say built, but has estimated delivery date. 🤨

kypt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Camaro SS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did some recon at the dealership just now. My Bronco has actually arrived. It says “5 min soak” on the window. Assuming this means it failed that test at some point. Maybe that was the holdup with mine.

Pics:
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group 60576039-A8F7-4FC1-AB44-C4DE07409B3F
Ford Bronco 🛠 10/18/21 Build Week Group DE3B49AE-1B4B-4B68-82D0-9A3BE9C1066A

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dates moved up to this week. Here's hoping it gets here soon!

"releaseDate":"2021-11-11","etaStartDate":"2021-11-13","etaEndDate":"2021-11-19

Ddjplusone

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/fox 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice of them to let you know. Mine was born 3 weeks before they finally let it go, not a peep from Ford.
Nice. Who’s ur sales guy? Got mine from ftco last week. Excited to see ya on the road 🍻

Jkayhay

Outer Banks
First Name
Jerrikay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 & 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dates moved up to this week. Here's hoping it gets here soon!

"releaseDate":"2021-11-11","etaStartDate":"2021-11-13","etaEndDate":"2021-11-19
release date 11-01 eta start 11-19 eta end 11-24 I cant understand why it takes 21 days to get it from MAP to Oklahoma. So tired of waiting.
Sponsored