Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is getting increasingly disgusting. Again there seems to be a build pattern, this time lots of BD going out, and bunches of 4 door soft tops. This reservation promise is absolute crap. They’re building in model runs, not by reservation. Allocation is further destroying the model. 2 door Badlands are in complete purgatory.
And then, just to add the cherry on top, Ford has their new commercial, urging people to custom order your Ford SUV’s! Why? You’ll get it sooner, they say. What utter crap.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford god was good to me today......I even got the flag

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/15/20 Reservation

I'm going through a very small dealer in rural Missouri. (Invoice w/no dealer fees)

Changed from 2-door Badlands w/MIC top to 4-door Badlands w/soft top and got a 1/10/22 production build. 2.7, Lux, Sas.

So freaking happy!

Sponsored

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just happened to me. I placed my order this past Monday 11/15. I just received an email with VIN for production week of 1/24/22
I’m assuming I’ll get a few emails for postponement.
2 door outer banks, 2.7L, high end pkg
This really makes me lose faith. Also 3 friends also reserved and ordered after me, same configuration, all with build dates in Dec and I'm still waiting. I really think they just throw darts at things to decide. As of 2 weeks ago, I'm still not 99'd, havent checked since then. It really makes me want to just give up, but at this point thats stupid too.

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m hoping the next scheduling batch is just for 2 DRs. Can’t believe how many first week res 2 DRs are still waiting ☹
There are hundred if not thousands of us that reserved 4 doors in the first few HOURS that haven't heard shit.

It appears better if you either didn't reserve and just order or waited until this year to reserve. This entire launch is complete horse shit.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 425 days of this abusive relationship, I’m going to my Toyota dealer tomorrow to stake a claim on an early build 2023 4Runner. This has crossed a line of stupid that I can’t comprehend. I can’t even get a response to a basic question at my dealer any longer (allocation vs outstanding orders) and I’m just worn out. I get that my September 2020 reservation was planned for Q1 2022 when I made it, but seeing so much of the original 100k early reservations left and people jumping line…I’m stunned.

Okiebud

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Had given up on being scheduled in January but thought what the hell I would check my email this evening and I was so surprised. I was early 7/14 reservation but still surprised. Will hope this build week holds true along with everyone else that got an email. I have hope now anyways.

E4DF9FF5-A5D3-4061-9D85-D0E85FC84765.jpeg

Sponsored

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This really makes me lose faith. Also 3 friends also reserved and ordered after me, same configuration, all with build dates in Dec and I'm still waiting. I really think they just throw darts at things to decide. As of 2 weeks ago, I'm still not 99'd, havent checked since then. It really makes me want to just give up, but at this point thats stupid too.
I feel for you guys, their seems to be no rhyme or reason. I am prepared to wait a year plus. My sis in law ordered a week ago and also received the production email. She ordered a 4 door OBX , 2.7L. MIC, high end pkg

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 425 days of this abusive relationship, I’m going to my Toyota dealer tomorrow to stake a claim on an early build 2023 4Runner. This has crossed a line of stupid that I can’t comprehend. I can’t even get a response to a basic question at my dealer any longer (allocation vs outstanding orders) and I’m just worn out. I get that my September 2020 reservation was planned for Q1 2022 when I made it, but seeing so much of the original 100k early reservations left and people jumping line…I’m stunned.
At this rate I'll get a fucking 2023 TRD Pro 4Runner before these stupid asses build my damn 7/14 Bronco.

How hard is it to go down the damn reservation list? For Ford it's pretty hard stupid dipshits.

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1/24/22 build week for me!
4 door, BD, soft, upgraded to 2.7 when I reordered for 2022.

Late to the game — August 2021 reservation and order. I had previously been given a 2021, 12/6 VIN but it was retracted with no explanation. Still feel super lucky.
August 21 reservation ???
Congratulations! But at the same time what in the actual fuck?

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got scheduled for 1/24/2022. Very surprised.

No reservation..
Order Date 10/25/2021

2022 Wildtrak 4-Dr
Cyber Orange
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Side decal
Brutal. Absolutely brutal.
Sponsored