Sponsored

CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Gordo! You're killing me! Can you do a similar shot of the base grille in silver (like some of the originals in the early seventies, not to date myself!) Now I can not make up my mind on the grille! Cool shot of the Bad Lands in silver, right? Well played!
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they really hit it out of the park with the (as yet) unavailable cactus grey/white intro model 4 door. I am seriously considering replicating it. Get the hard top and paint it white if not ultimately offerred. Anyone else considering having the top, frame and door handles painted white and or getting that Big Bend grille if possible on the OBX and having it painted silver?
I 100% will order a black painted top or body color top and have it painted if the white top is not available. Same with the BB grille.

Autodidactyl

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I keep going back and forth between Cactus Gray and Area-51. I think both look great on an off-roader. I'll have to see them in person, but I really like the look of both so far.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco Cactus grey and 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet Grey are the same paint. The paint code for both is "NE". I only bring this up as there are way more outdoor natural lighting pictures of the Mach 1 in this color. At this point I think it may give a better representation of what to expect.
I used to think that, but there are no photos of the Mach 1 that look like this:

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 3F2AC405-E18F-4A78-9B67-E64DA083121C

And why would they rename it if it was the same? I think more than likely they need to update the paint code.

Im open to being corrected cuz I’ve been wrong before

PDiddy

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. DC8C2565-9A34-4A51-8F52-A330DA04FA31

I already owned a truck in cactus grey. It will be nice to have another one.

Sponsored

yoimdre

Badlands
First Name
andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CG but also like iconic silver

BunkieDuster69

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 3.6 OB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Cactus grey and 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Fighter Jet Grey are the same paint. The paint code for both is "NE". I only bring this up as there are way more outdoor natural lighting pictures of the Mach 1 in this color. At this point I think it may give a better representation of what to expect.
Jr- here’s a good link to color samples for the mach1... although the sample for NE fighter jet Gray shown ( at cjpony link) looks darker than NE Cactus Gray... a few other sample palettes for the Mach1 do look to match the Bronco though...
https://www.cjponyparts.com/resources/2021-mustang-paint-colors
2021 FORD MUSTANG COLORS
NEW MUSTANG COLORS FOR 2021

Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1596523082001

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I like the white, but am really digging it with the black. I think the color match is a little too much.
Ditto for me. I think Cactus Gray with black top has my vote. I reserved a FE and the black bead lock rims with black top is the exact look I'm going for.
1595195397330.png

Svanhildr

Black Diamond
First Name
Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ditto for me. I think Cactus Gray with black top has my vote. I reserved a FE and the black bead lock rims with black top is the exact look I'm going for.
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1595195397330
Sharp!

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco CACTUS GRAY THREAD!!!! if you’re choosing cactus gray lemme know. I think it’s the best color available at the moment. 1596550376737

I was sold at first sight. Here's to hoping it is an option. Black/Gray or color matching just doesn't quite do it for me.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone know if the Bronco Sports will be at dealerships PRIOR to us needing to order?

Would love to see these colors in person before I order my bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if the Bronco Sports will be at dealerships PRIOR to us needing to order?

Would love to see these colors in person before I order my bronco.
It sounds like a good possibility.. sports are supposed to hit dealers this year.

I know I'm counting on it.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

3F2AC405-E18F-4A78-9B67-E64DA083121C.jpeg

Sorry... i wish I could see what you guys are seeing with this combo.... but to me it just screems powder room.

Maybe with the Black top it would be toned down some but ...
Sponsored