Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Hey guys, here's something new ...

https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/2024-ranger-ranger-raptor-order-guide.7424/

'24 Ranger order guide ... Why do we care? Because Race Red is deleted for '24 on the Ranger! No idea how this affects Bronco but same line so should follow suite.

Shelter Green is new and for the Ranger Raptor only but that would make one sharp looking HE especially if we got the Limited's brown plaid leather.

So rejoice RR HEs, if you get built this year you'll have an even more rare Bronco as it'll be a one year only example.
Do they show a pic of this color anywhere? 🤔
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

18KingRanch

Heritage
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 REB HEL,‘18 F250, ‘15 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just watched the @FordVideoGuy Youtube video on Job 2 changes and he said that Yellowstone will be available on Heritage Limited J2 orders for those of us with unscheduled HE-L orders.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All these prouction dates pushed after folks ordered last October or in March. I got my Marti report back on my 1970 Bronco and look at the order to production date.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Screenshot_20230518_204445_Gallery

Sponsored

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I had snow
Hey guys, here's something new ...

https://www.ranger6g.com/forum/threads/2024-ranger-ranger-raptor-order-guide.7424/

'24 Ranger order guide ... Why do we care? Because Race Red is deleted for '24 on the Ranger! No idea how this affects Bronco but same line so should follow suite.

Shelter Green is new and for the Ranger Raptor only but that would make one sharp looking HE especially if we got the Limited's brown plaid leather.

So rejoice RR HEs, if you get built this year you'll have an even more rare Bronco as it'll be a one year only example.
I love my A51 on the Basesquatch but almost ordered it in Race Red. So many A51’s around which makes the RR more appealing for my HE.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had snow

I love my A51 on the Basesquatch but almost ordered it in Race Red. So many A51’s around which makes the RR more appealing for my HE.
I did order Race Red cause all the other colors were just blah to me. Hoping I get it this year so it is kinda rare.

Bigred86

Black Diamond
First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2016 Harley Davidson Sportster48
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Don't know if everyone saw the changes to the Big Bend and Base for Job 2, no more cloth seats or carpet, they'll both go to MGV and rubber floors. A few asked about how it would affect the Heritages so here's my take:

First, here's the links to the Job 2 threads:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...h-bash-plates-removed-from-lower-trims.73562/

and

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/job-2-changes.73563/

Since the standard Heritage is based on the Big Bend question is what will happen to us right? Ok, I think we'll keep the cloth plaid since that's part of the package. The carpet to rubber floor is what I had questions about. Now I really don't care which but carpet is quieter and should be a bit warmer in winter but wash-out floors are a plus for those who will use their Bronco as a Bronco.

A new Order Guide should hopefully be available soon that will give the answer but here's a screen shot of the last Order Guide published that gives the break out on the standard Heritage package and possibly the answer:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club Capture.JPG

The above opens with "All BIG BEND SERIES STANDARD EQUIPMENT PLUS:" and then it goes into what different/added to make it a standard Heritage which one is the plaid cloth seats ... no where does it add in carpet so with the BB now having standard rubber flooring we should be getting the same.

Like I said, my take, we'll know if/when the Order Guide update comes out unless someone hears otherwise.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The problem (I would prefer washout floors!) is this: Ford has already updated the build and price (for the most part, at least). Under the Big Bend, if you click on "details" next to seating, it calls out washout flooring specifically. If you do that on Heritage, it doesn't say carpet OR washout. So who knows. Interestingly, same goes for the HE-L, as well. Have to assume that will be carpet floors based on the leather interior.

Looking forward to seeing the order guide. At this point I also might just switch my order to a Badlands and be done with it.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The problem (I would prefer washout floors!) is this: Ford has already updated the build and price (for the most part, at least). Under the Big Bend, if you click on "details" next to seating, it calls out washout flooring specifically. If you do that on Heritage, it doesn't say carpet OR washout. So who knows. Interestingly, same goes for the HE-L, as well. Have to assume that will be carpet floors based on the leather interior.

Looking forward to seeing the order guide. At this point I also might just switch my order to a Badlands and be done with it.
The Limited is based on the Badlands so yes, leather gets you carpet:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/atta...de-12-1-22-pdf.437397/?force-system-browser=1

Leather-Trimmed/Vinyl Seats – Black Onyx
Note: On 4-Door only, the following features are added; 10-way Power Driver Seat, 8-way
Front Passenger Seat and Second Row Armrest with Two (2) Beverage Holders
Note: Carpet Flooring replaces the standard Rubberized Flooring
Note: When this seat option is selected together with the Hard Top (43L) and Dual Top
(43Z), the Hard Top Sound Deadening Headliner (60B) is automatically added

No clue about us standard folks, If I had a choice I'd want the carpet but know most would rather have the wash-out floors, so six of one/half-dozen of the other but don't dick with the plaid cloth unless they give me white MGV.

I don't really have a trim I'd want if they can't figure the HE out, guess I'd go back to BD but can't get manual anything anymore so I'd want the six and auto and then I'd have to go squatch and then I'm back up to the price or more than my price protected HE. ugh!!!

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I'd be perfectly fine with the rubber flooring. I have it in my Badlands Sport and it's perfect. But I would rather not have the MGV seating. As most know by now, Dinosaurs were still a thing when I was little and I hated having Vinyl or Vinyl trimmed seats. They are great while they are new but over time they crack. We have already seen this on the MGV. And for those of you that don't have boats, those seats crack as well but the white ones just take longer.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Limited is based on the Badlands so yes, leather gets you carpet:
Agreed, my point is that it's weird they didn't pinpoint that in the B&P. And yeah, yeah, I know B&P is very often flawed. Just looking for things to entertain while I wait for a VIN and build date.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

And yeah, yeah, I know B&P is very often flawed.
You mean like the fact they don't even show the images on the Big Bend anymore? :cool:

Edit: They do show one image without the body on!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 1684517515045
Sponsored