Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got some upcoming changes on the Bronco. It seems like (but has not been confirmed) that these changes will impact all unscheduled orders that are scheduled for build dates after July 10th.

Edit— The interior change may impact all orders that have not been scheduled for a build day—aka: those without window stickers. Ford specifically calls out the bumper change as a Job 2 item with a July 10th date, but the interior change is not listed as a Job 2 item.

The cloth interior will no longer available on the following trims:
  • Base
  • Big Bend
  • Outer Banks
  • Wildtrak
Marine-Grade Vinyl is now standard on the Base and Big Bend trims, while Leather is now standard on Outer Banks and Wildtrak. (The latter is not a huge change, as you haven't been able to order cloth since order banks reopened.)

Ford Bronco 2023MY ch-ch-changes: No more cloth! Bash plates removed from lower trims! 1684440346093

In addition, if you ordered the following trims with the Heavy-Duty Modular Bumper option, you will no longer receive a steel front bash plate:
  • Base
  • Big Bend
  • Outer Banks
---

Check out @FordVideoGuy's video on the subject:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Big Bend is scheduled for 6/15 with a VIN, but now when I look at the order it shows black onyx marine grade vinyl. I had ordered sandstone cloth, so the change seems to be for orders scheduled earlier that July, as the video said. I’m actually fine with that change.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol, looks like we posted the same thing at the same time.
Hah... yeah. I heard about it Tuesday, and posted it to BN yesterday. BUT, I wanted to wait for someone else to "leak it" before I posted it here on B6G. Stuff that gets posted here tends to take off in a hurry, and it's always better to have a dealer mention it first. A lot better than "random guy on internet with cartoon squirrel for a profile picture" breaks the news. ;)

Not that anyone is really leaking it at this point—Ford updated Build & Price already.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Big Bend is scheduled for 6/15 with a VIN, but now when I look at the order it shows black onyx marine grade vinyl. I had ordered sandstone cloth, so the change seems to be for orders scheduled earlier that July, as the video said. I’m actually fine with that change.
I think it was started with the order banks opening up but I didn't notice it because their wasn't a change to the order guide until Tuesday.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad I got my Sandstone cloth when I could

Fortydegnorth

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend 4dr, 2023 Big Bend 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The change is for the seating only. The Base/BB will still have carpet floor.
the video showed the base and big bend would have washout vinyl floors just like the black Diamond. I have no way to confirm that though.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Glad I got my cloth when I could. Even in early April, MGV is uncomfortably hot. Worse than Leather, and I've burned myself on leather before.

I'd have paid to go from Base to BD if I could have got cloth on the BD.

Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the video showed the base and big bend would have washout vinyl floors just like the black Diamond. I have no way to confirm that though.
The Big Bend already states it in the build and price.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MGV is awesome. Been enjoying it for well over a year. Seats still look brand new. Definitely not Hot. I’m in south Florida See my profile pic. Go topless all the time
Not sure where these others came up with that Nonsense

KPLOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We got some upcoming changes on the Bronco. It seems these changes will impact all unscheduled orders that are scheduled for build dates after July 10th.

The cloth interior will no longer available on the following trims:
  • Base
  • Big Bend
  • Outer Banks
  • Wildtrak
Marine-Grade Vinyl is now standard on the Base and Big Bend trims, while Leather is now standard on Outer Banks and Wildtrak. (The latter is not a huge change, as you haven't been able to order cloth since order banks reopened.)

Ford Bronco 2023MY ch-ch-changes: No more cloth! Bash plates removed from lower trims! 1684440346093

In addition, if you ordered the following trims with the Heavy-Duty Modular Bumper option, you will no longer receive a steel front bash plate:
  • Base
  • Big Bend
  • Outer Banks
---

Check out @FordVideoGuy's video on the subject:

This explains the mis builds when people were getting plastic skids with the mod bumper.

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This explains the mis builds when people were getting plastic skids with the mod bumper.
Yes. While they were technically mis builds based on the window sticker, one could see the end game. The plastic skid on those mis builds was not the same plastic skid that comes with the plastic bumpers. It is a different fitment. It was a brand new part that made it's way to the assembly line early.
Sponsored