Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

But it is not “optioned up” so you have a chance.
We shall see. I’m not too worried either way. As others have said, if push comes to shove I could buy one off the lot. There seems to be quite a few new or slightly used ones if you are willing to travel if not local.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went to my dealer yesterday and tried to change from High to LUX. Dealer told me I would lose PP.
the latest and greatest rules haven't propagated down to the folks who have to implement this disaster. by the time, the dealers are up to speed, they'll be at least
one set of changes behind.

it's a positive feedback loop! enjoy the ride!

Jwats96

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy, waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I haven't placed an order yet, wanted to see if maybe things would get better after the first year or two but it looks like it's even worse. I was eyeing the 2dr Wildtrak with lux. Might just have to go see if I can find one off the lot somewhere that matches my build decently closely. Doesn't seem like I'd be getting one for another year or two or even three otherwise. It would be worth it for me to pay a markup for that.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a Heritage on order but recently decided to switch to a WT. I'm a current day one reservation holder, guess this may not be my best interest now as I do not have a build date. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
MIC top is, and has been, highly constrained. This is 100% on Ford, as they never bought enough tooling to meet demand.

Nobody knows how constrained the MOD top is going to be, but if I had to guess, I'd guess that MOD has a better chance of being built than MIC. I also expect that, as with all things Ford, it will take longer to get going that Ford thinks.

Sasquatch Wheels are made in China and due to COVID lockdowns in China the supply has been very hit or miss. Heritage uses different wheels, so that's also likely a plus to get the Heritage.

So... I think Heritige is more likely to be built, but it's like throwing darts while blindfolded.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have thought the same thing. Ford had plenty of information on what Broncos and commodities were in high demand from the start, the management at Ford never acted too insure production forecast and production. Instead they adopted an allocation system that made things even worse. Then finally put their heads in the sand.
While allocations were unknown on the opening of reservations, how hard would it have been to list your dealer of choice’s current processed reservation count prior to you hitting the send button. IE - your position in line.
Might have been a reality check for some.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We shall see. I’m not too worried either way. As others have said, if push comes to shove I could buy one off the lot. There seems to be quite a few new or slightly used ones if you are willing to travel if not local.
Those on the lot will probably get scoffed up quick and ADM will go up on constrained models.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone post their email? Is this program specific to the internet savvy dealers that blew up their allocation? This looks like it could be Ford’s way to resolve that backlog.

If beyond those dealers, then I’m really looking on 2 door guidance. Hopefully, Ford will clarify that. Hint, hint to any dealers sitting on upcoming Zoom calls.

Charles Miller

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few months ago, I was wondering if I should switch over from my BL SAS HARD to a WT for the upgraded steering package and HOS 3.0. I eventually decided not to change. My BL is being shipped now. WOW I dodged that bullet. 😃

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not everyone will change. If your # is called prior to running out of commodities, still a chance. Problem is no one knows where they are in the list. If I don’t change I’m taking a chance to get built OR risk having my order wiped clean if they run out of commodities.. If I do change you are guaranteed to get scheduled.
For now I agree with what you are saying, but don't think for a minute that if you change that you will be guaranteed to be scheduled. Let's make some crazy assumptions and everybody with sins changed to get rid of them, ok. Then what the same problem exists but instead of high end models it's middle and lower models that become constrainted. Everybody is assuming that the current roll over orders from '21 and '22 are less than Ford's ability to produce. It could be the total opposite, it might be double the capacity, thence the talk of dumping orders and no price protection in 2024. Maybe I am way off base 🤔

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Those on the lot will probably get scoffed up quick and ADM will go up on constrained models.
Possibly now with the new episode premiering on the shit show this week. We shall see. Will just grab some popcorn and sit back and watch!

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like the rumors are true "all terrain nation" on you tube said the parts shortages are true. Sounds like Ford going to start to play tough with orders and options. They said MIC, LUX, and Sas package are in short supply. They said the sasquatch tires are the issue, goodyear cant make enough. The video claims ford wants to eliminate the wildtrack, says if you change your wildtrack order to BL, BB, or OB and delete MIC, LUX, and SAS package ford will give you $2500 voucher

The parts availability wouldn't be a problem had Ford had built the reservations & orders since 2020, but they had to introduce all the new model trims that takes all those parts away from the current trims that were ordered.
Im sure that the profit margins as well as no price protection on those new trims help Ford decide who will get those parts. Ford should never have brought the new trims until they could fill remining orders.
This is just a opinion though...🤔

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

While allocations were unknown on the opening of reservations, how hard would it have been to list your dealer of choice’s current processed reservation count prior to you hitting the send button. IE - your position in line.
Might have been a reality check for some.
The problem is neither Ford or most dealers are saying what they have for allocations and it’s constantly changing.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.