First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ve been in 117 degree weather. Bimini top. No prob. That being said I probably wouldn’t be rolling around topless if it’s regularly 100 degrees
I thought the MGV seats in the Bronco I drove at the Drive the Bronco event were uncomfortably hot and we had the top on. It was a cool day too, don't think it got above 96.

No way would I want MGV in a Phoenix summer when it's 116-118 in the shade.
Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought the MGV seats in the Bronco I drove at the Drive the Bronco event were uncomfortably hot and we had the top on. It was a cool day too, don't think it got above 96.

To be fair I run with no doors and top all summer so maybe the fact that the vehicle gets airflow even if it’s in the sun limits how hot it gets? I do have a Bimini top, but when the sun angles hitting the sun seat, it’s no hotter than leather. I haven’t had any passengers mention anything either. On the flipside when a passenger spilled a large Coke from McDonald’s all over my seat now that was a talking point. Especially when I sprayed out the interior with the hose. 🤣

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting how perspectives differ. As a native Yooper I'd refer to a day with temps in the 40s as a "cool day." Maybe in the low 50s now that the south has softened me.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

...it’s no hotter than leather.
Yep. And that's why I didn't want it.

I've had leather seats for the past 8 years and it is miserable when you get off work and get in a 200° car with 150° seats.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not sure what this ppl are saying but the MGV seats are awful. Maybe they think they are cool looking or easy to clean but if the temp goes over 90F they become a nuisance . Heck your ass will swat even at lower Temps and you'll feel like you are sliding off the seats .

cobralsc

Outer Banks
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Mini / 01 Viper
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey question for you real quick. What is your Base Price listed as on your Window Sticker for your OBX??

I have a feeling my Price Protection Thread needs an update.

---

Also... I have a favor to ask the wider community:

If you had a Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrak on order, and that window sticker was generated after May 12th.... it would be extremely helpful if you could post the Base Price and the Invoice Date (the last 6 digits listed under "Special Order") that is listed on your window sticker
OBX - base price: 47335 / Invoice Date: 06 01 23
Sponsored