Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting. Glad I got my base with cloth seats. As much as I like the look of leather, my *ss gets too hot in those seats!
Sponsored

salvadorsantana

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 A7, 22 etron, 22 Bronco, 23 Kona, 23 Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi! New to the group!

I currently have a 22 base, 4dr with SAS and cloth interior, which I happen to like a lot since I live in sunny FL and it gets hot!

I also have an scheduled build with VIN assigned for a Big Bend which I specifically ordered eruption green and cloth sand stone since I have been a fan of that color combination, like it is something "classic" (see more examples of that color combo on IG @greenovertan).

While checking my order status it shows the MGV also....which I hope is not like that when it arrives, otherwise I will be inclined to decline.

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Licoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hi! New to the group!

I currently have a 22 base, 4dr with SAS and cloth interior, which I happen to like a lot since I live in sunny FL and it gets hot!

I also have an scheduled build with VIN assigned for a Big Bend which I specifically ordered eruption green and cloth sand stone since I have been a fan of that color combination, like it is something "classic" (see more examples of that color combo on IG @greenovertan).

While checking my order status it shows the MGV also....which I hope is not like that when it arrives, otherwise I will be inclined to decline.

My 2 cents....

I have a BB build date of 6/15. My status says MGV as well. I want MGV.

I believe the status page has updated all BB models with MGV whether scheduled or not.

If your scheduled before J2 7/10/23, expect cloth. MGV starts 7/10 moving forward.

When the window sticker is issued we will know for sure.

salvadorsantana

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 A7, 22 etron, 22 Bronco, 23 Kona, 23 Model Y
Your Bronco Model
Base
My 2 cents....

I have a BB build date of 6/15. My status says MGV as well. I want MGV.

I believe the status page has updated all BB models with MGV whether scheduled or not.

If your scheduled before J2 7/10/23, expect cloth. MGV starts 7/10 moving forward.

When the window sticker is issued we will know for sure.
Hopefully I get cloth :) currently scheduled for 6/5 but no window sticker yet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just had window sticker populate. I’m a a ‘22 carryover. 2 door OBX, Sasquatch, Mod bumper and navy pier cloth. Window sticker shows cloth interior and MOD bumper with steel bash plates. Was scheduled week of 6/1. How do I decode sticker to see actual build date?
Hey question for you real quick. What is your Base Price listed as on your Window Sticker for your OBX??

I have a feeling my Price Protection Thread needs an update.

---

Also... I have a favor to ask the wider community:

If you had a Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrak on order, and that window sticker was generated after May 12th.... it would be extremely helpful if you could post the Base Price and the Invoice Date (the last 6 digits listed under "Special Order") that is listed on your window sticker

Mflies23

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey question for you real quick. What is your Base Price listed as on your Window Sticker for your OBX??

I have a feeling my Price Protection Thread needs an update.

---

Also... I have a favor to ask the wider community:

If you had a Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, or Wildtrak on order, and that window sticker was generated after May 12th.... it would be extremely helpful if you could post the Base Price and the Invoice Date (the last 6 digits listed under "Special Order") that is listed on your window sticker
2 door OBX
base price $45745
destination $1795
Options added $9060

total MSRP $56,600

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey @RagnarKon ... Tim mentioned the seven speaker system being reintroduced in July (job 2?) ... any word on that???

Thanks!

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was looking over both of these trims just to get an idea if my HE never gets built. My original BD order was squatch/2.7/auto/mid/bumper, would have to pull the price but current build prices between the two are:

BD $57920
BB $56890

These are for two doors, both equal to what I ordered before and I even added the side steps to the BB to offset the rockrails on the BD. Optioned like this the only difference that I can tell is the full bashplates, rear bumper and the grille. That's a tick over $1000 more for the BD and a tick under $1500 if you wanted to drop the steps from the BB.

Now I do agree if you were looking at less optioned choices BD jumps ahead if you keep it pretty much stock but if you plan on changing out parts anyway the value pricing of all the trims pretty much goes out the window in my opinion.
dont forget the LT rated much better offroad tires on the BD

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad I got my Sandstone cloth when I could
Me too. I was all in on Black Diamond, when Sandstone Big Bend Squatch popped on the lot. Sandstone cloth looks horrid in pictures. I love it in person. It's just right on so many levels.

Sponsored

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
He's comparing Sasquatch to Sasquatch. Same wheels and tires.

Otherwise you would be correct. BD has much better tires (and wheels)
missed that, thank you

OP
OP
RagnarKon

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @RagnarKon ... Tim mentioned the seven speaker system being reintroduced in July (job 2?) ... any word on that???

Thanks!
That is supposed to return for Job 2—subject to change of course.

I don't know if Tim had any further details beyond that or not. I was watching his livestream last night, but admittedly I was multitasking and not giving my full attention.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Me too. I was all in on Black Diamond, when Sandstone Big Bend Squatch popped on the lot. Sandstone cloth looks horrid in pictures. I love it in person. It's just right on so many levels.
Looking at early photos I wondered if I was crazy for ordering Sandstone, but was beyond happy when I got it.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looking at early photos I wondered if I was crazy for ordering Sandstone, but was beyond happy when I got it.
Just because It worked out well doesn’t mean you weren’t courageous or a little crazy.
Sponsored