Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All I’m saying is, I get ads for electric bikes and you get ads for hookers. We’re both in the same site, so what’s the difference between us?
87F32F64-A7FA-47F5-A7D2-BE1CBF293972.png
I think it was from the conversation I was having with my friend about dating sites, and my phone listening 👂
That’s what I was saying…
Sponsored

Dixie

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yes, if it is a NEW ‘23. I had a $2395 private offer cert. since I had ordered a Badlands and was able to use it toward a ’23 Wildtrak. This was also at a different dealer than where I ordered the BL.
yes and the reported Ford
Corporate greed…lol. Corporations that are publicly held have expectations and yes they need to make as much profit as necessary to meet the guidance they give the street. If they don’t meet expectations then stock reflects. Ultimately it’s anyone that owns a share of Ford is impacted. They are the owners.

yes, and the 2021 reported earnings was 1.46 Billion in revenue.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Long time lurker, so thank you all in advance for all the knowledge, info, and gossip (lol) shared!

still trying to wrap my head around what this all means...

I placed an order with Chapman a little over a yr ago for a base 4 door, SAS, MIC. As I understand it, my order date made me eligible for a price protection coupon/offer when they rolled my 22 order into a 23. Invoice on my build is around 47k now.

Now, if I drop SAS and MIC, that lowers invoice by like $5350 (so invoice like $41,600).

Is the current belief that agreeing to drop SAS and MIC will make me eligible for an ADDITIONAL $2500 discount?

If so, that'd drop my invoice to like $39,200 (7800 lower than my current invoice) .

It's super annoying to lose the packages I want most, but if that $2500 really is given IN ADDITION to price protection and the dealer discounts initially promised, it'd create a solid value for me (not an avid offroader, but need a good looking DD) to build on through aftermarket.
The $2500 came from the video. It was mentioned for Wildtrak order holders that change models. Not for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.