First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else hearing that Ford is not scheduling any more broncos with mic top to be built this year? I saw some stuff on social media today of people hearing this (i know) but it effects my next move if i can confirm it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mer1in20

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Axxlrod

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else hearing that Ford is not scheduling any more broncos with mic top to be built this year? I saw some stuff on social media today of people hearing this (i know) but it effects my next move if i can confirm it.
This year? It's only March. LOL.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since Ford is already scheduled into May, leaves maybe four months and change of scheduling before the presumed 2023MY change, My supposition is that they are going to concentrate on high profit Raptors with the limited hardtop production capability for at least three of those months (don't forget, they are not exactly cranking out hard tops and they could still spam the remainder of normal Broncos as softies), so it sounds plausible at the least.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not saying I believe it, hence the question smart ass.
Obviously somebody believes it and you put enough faith in it to post it here. In the last 2 days we have seen Broncos won't be scheduled at all in March and now another thread with no hardtops for the rest of the year. Use common sense folks.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

🥃
(close enough)

OP
OP
Mer1in20

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No truth to it. Store I work at had 2 Hard tops scheduled today out of 3 that were scheduled.
Thanks for the intelligent response with actual facts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mer1in20

Mer1in20

Big Bend
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Obviously somebody believes it and you put enough faith in it to post it here. In the last 2 days we have seen Broncos won't be scheduled at all in March and now another thread with no hardtops for the rest of the year. Use common sense folks.
Since Ford is already scheduled into May, leaves maybe four months and change of scheduling before the presumed 2023MY change, My supposition is that they are going to concentrate on high profit Raptors with the limited hardtop production capability for at least three of those months (don't forget, they are not exactly cranking out hard tops and they could still spam the remainder of normal Broncos as softies), so it sounds plausible at the least.
well well, another reasoned thought out response. i appreciate it!

NOT OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Orenthal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang and Marauder
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have the MIC and I was sent a VIN today with a week of 5/2 build date.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lol...the nonsense people believe.
Not saying I believe it, hence the question smart ass.
Considering all that has ACTUALLY happened with this roll out ... and the MIC in particular, at this point pretty much anything is PLAUSIBLE.

They have issues with MIC 2.0.
I have one. It has serious flaws.
Honey-comb pattern shadowing .... The windows won't stay seated in heavy cross winds. Many reports of bad seams, delamination, etc etc.

I can easily see them stopping or DRASTICALLY reducing the few MIC builds they do have.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not just the Raptor, but the Everglades will eat into that production. The Everglades only comes with a MIC. And as a special edition, you can guarantee that unscheduled orders that opt for it will receive priority over stock trims.

Now, I doubt what the OP had heard is 100% true. But no doubt the MIC will become even more constrained on stock trims as the production capacity is barely adequate as it is.