gwiacek

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex awd ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds like the rumors are true "all terrain nation" on you tube said the parts shortages are true. Sounds like Ford going to start to play tough with orders and options. They said MIC, LUX, and Sas package are in short supply. They said the sasquatch tires are the issue, goodyear cant make enough. The video claims ford wants to eliminate the wildtrack, says if you change your wildtrack order to BL, BB, or OB and delete MIC, LUX, and SAS package ford will give you $2500 voucher

Sponsored

EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Have you heard other buyers getting PP ( either same dealer or a diferent one ) while you weren't? Who was your dealer if I may ask?
It would appear that everyone is getting the PP… and I’m not talking about Price Protection.

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thank you for the post. I just never understood why people shit on Ford while they were in line waiting for a Ford. If you think Ford is at fault then why would you want to buy their product ?

Yeah definitely some love/hate going on here in B6g

Lots of people love the design/brand but disappointed with production management, brand mgmt - hoping Ford will better focus w reliability, durability, Reservations scheduling . . .

Call it constructive criticism

And Ford did make some big changes. Last year new MAP Plant Mgr, new Brand Mgr, new Quality Czar Halliburton. Hopefully the new Broncos are more reliable & durable

To me it's really strange how they keep splintering & distracting production w more off-shoots like Everglades, Heritage, Raptor - when they still have tens-of-thousands unscheduled reservations/orders. The initial six models from 2020 will sell all they can make. Why distract their production & resources w new models ? It can only slow the production for all the models

Rob_Broncowski

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX, Ducati Scrambler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you a chapman order as well ? I'm curious how they'll react when they tell you no PP and you double down with Walter's code
They will show you that only the $250 cert shows up in the Smart Vincent system and play dumb about the rest. I think that the main price protection rebate that some people got checks for does not utilize this system. Maybe some of the other dealers can chime in and enlighten me. This whole process from reservation to taking delivery was a joke.

Nobroncoyet

Base
First Name
Ohh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
They will show you that only the $250 cert shows up in the Smart Vincent system and play dumb about the rest. I think that the main price protection rebate that some people got checks for does not utilize this system. Maybe some of the other dealers can chime in and enlighten me.
Try to call Ford at the number listed by the other guy and see what they say. It's too much money just to let it slide imo

Sponsored

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like the rumors are true "all terrain nation" on you tube said the parts shortages are true. Sounds like Ford going to start to play tough with orders and options. They said MIC, LUX, and Sas package are in short supply. They said the sasquatch tires are the issue, goodyear cant make enough. The video claims ford wants to eliminate the wildtrack, says if you change your wildtrack order to BL, BB, or OB and delete MIC, LUX, and SAS package ford will give you $2500 voucher

Dump the trash goodyears then. Have yet to hear anything positive on them.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s no way they stop building Sasquatch broncos… who actually wants a non sas bronco (save for badlands)? Upgrading wheels and tires are easy sure but not a from locker, gearing, on top of wheels and tires.

JWBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are you a chapman order as well ? I'm curious how they'll react when they tell you no PP and you double down with Walter's code
No just read a lot of people were having issues with the Dealerships not quoting anything close to what the customer thought the PP would/should be. Hopefully we can all show up on "buy day" ready to go in case it happens to us! Now I have my total value and the certificate code the dealership needs to apply the credit! Hope this helps others!

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
There’s no way they stop building Sasquatch broncos… who actually wants a non sas bronco (save for badlands)? Upgrading wheels and tires are easy sure but not a from locker, gearing, on top of wheels and tires.
There are dozens of us. DOZEEEEENNNNSSSSS

Sponsored

Heelabaloo

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester, Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My take on all this is that whether you agree or not, Chapman has interpreted Ford‘s presentation to mean that Ford will prioritize and build orders that don’t specify SAS, Lux, and hard tops and most orders that have them will be pushed further out and, very likely, not be built in ‘23. Based on Ashlie’s other response, they are standing by that interpretation. Because order holders at Chapman are likely cost conscious, losing price protection is a concern so their advice is to drop those constraints within the next week or, if you choose to stay the course, roll the dice and put your money on Ford and Ford‘s supply chain to come through for you. Best of luck to you.

Apparently Ford is also considering options for 2 door tops, but like this thread has proven, it’s best to wait until official word from Ford next week before assuming anything.

From what Rangarkon and others have posted about price protection in other threads it seems that a private offer from Ford may reduce the possibility for dealer hijinx? If true, and Ford‘s offer is a fair one, it may be worth it to me to get off the merry go round and take what I can get. Of course, everyone has to do what’s best for their situation. Peace be with you.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Screen shots from the vid.
He also mentioned Goodyear is having a tough time supplying the Sas tires.

My take on it is there will be another month or two of scheduling with the present constraints.
Unfilled allocations will be credited to MY24. (is that what 'sweep' refers to?).
I'm anxious to see what incentives will be offered next week. I have a 2 dr BaseSquatch on order, hoping a BD offer may be a possibility.
Ford Bronco No more 2023MY scheduling for hardtops, Sasquatch and LUX (reported by dealership) 1673720883539

Last edited:

Cetacean Sensation

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Bimmer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dozens, not thousands:/
Its an arrested development reference. I’m glad you got the joke though.

To answer your question - not all off-roading is the rubicon, the manual comes with fine gearing for 32s or 33s standard, and a skinnier vehicle is better on many roads if you live anywhere near trees. Not all of us want stanced mall crawlers with a dumbass amount of poke.

Also, vinyl seats can eat my poo.

Inlinejohn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get rid of those POS Goodyears anyway…Nuisance tires. Put BFG KO2 at the factory and be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.