First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here we go! I know a few others have had this happen too, but just updated to "In Production", even though it wasn't scheduled until next week. I'll be constantly refreshing until the window sticker populates.

Heritage in production.png
You made me look, and mine too. And window sticker.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0492

IMG_0494.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was incorrect in saying what the 3% number was calculated from because it wouldn't be 3% of the unscheduled orders but 3% of monthly production number. I don't know what I was thinking.

In May, MAP built 14,877 Broncos. None of them were Heritage Editions we know because about all the build dates were pushed back. But let's say that they build 12k Broncos a month (their average this year), 3% of 12,000 would be the amount of Heritage Editions were built. That would be 360 a month.

Sorry for the confusion I might have caused. I will let everyone know the correct method next week. Appreciate you bringing that to my attention.
Thanks for he reply and updates. Your videos are great. Keep them coming.
How do you think the 15% 2 door constraint affect the heritage??

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Good take and will know more tomorrow. The HEL was goi g to spread over MY 23&24 correct? Hopefully this will help us std HE orders.
Correct it was supposed to be spread over MY23 and MY24, BUT...Peak Blue was supposed to be the only MY24 color. So Ford would have to knock out all the Yellowstone and Robin's Egg Blue HELs this model year. So assume 2/3rds of (1966+1966)= 2621 HELs in MY23. That's a lot of the Heritage capacity if HEL and HE are in the same 3% bucket. Even if they aren't in the same bucket, there can't be much more capacity available for scheduling HEs. 2621 plus say 3% of 100,000 units per year is 5621 Heritage and Limiteds between now and the end of the model year. That's a lot of MOD tops and production capacity for Heritage and HEL (almost half a month). Ford still has to produce dealer stock and other outstanding orders to meet allocations. We shall see tomorrow. If they assign more VINs to Heritage they must be cranking out the MOD tops.

FordVideoGuy

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for he reply and updates. Your videos are great. Keep them coming.
How do you think the 15% 2 door constraint affect the heritage??
It's hard to tell, probably does affect it more than on a 4 door. But with that said, we have 9 Heritage Edition orders, 2 have scheduled build dates (1 of each).

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am not expecting a surprise build date tomorrow. I would be shocked at this point. I am really curious what the remaining ‘specialty’ scheduling looks like.

Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was incorrect in saying what the 3% number was calculated from because it wouldn't be 3% of the unscheduled orders but 3% of monthly production number. I don't know what I was thinking.

In May, MAP built 14,877 Broncos. None of them were Heritage Editions we know because about all the build dates were pushed back. But let's say that they build 12k Broncos a month (their average this year), 3% of 12,000 would be the amount of Heritage Editions were built. That would be 360 a month.

Sorry for the confusion I might have caused. I will let everyone know the correct method next week. Appreciate you bringing that to my attention.
Thank you for your honest and straightforward answer. It has cleared up a lot of the confusion and your honesty and ability to admit a mistake is very much appreciated.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If i lived in the USA, I would be switching to buy all my Fords from you based off this comment, great man.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks @FordVideoGuy!!!

So, 3% of current monthly production, excellent!!! Below are the numbers Ford produced for '21, '22 and YTD for '23 if anyone wants to speculate:

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 21.JPG

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 22.JPG

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 23.JPG

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Sponsored

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Right, late start in June so less than 2000 most likely.
That's my guess unless they can bump up the numbers, hopefully they got the kinks out building the mod top.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's my guess unless they can bump up the numbers, hopefully they got the kinks out building the mod top.
Then it wouldn't match 3% build quota, it would only be 1.5%. If they're sticking to 3% around 4000 would still need to be built.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Then it wouldn't match 3% build quota, it would only be 1.5%. If they're sticking to 3% around 4000 would still need to be built.
Let's try to figure out how many we have first:

- Last number was 20800 total Broncos to schedule and it was 12% Heritage's so that's 2496 and say there's 1000 already scheduled so that's 3496 total Heritage orders.

So now try to figure out how many they can build:

- I'm going to disregard '21 numbers, so figure 139602 for '22 and 61619 so far for '23 so that's 17 months which averages to 11836 a month. Now Heritage's are 3% of that monthly build and that's 355 a month, take that and multiple by the five months left for MY '23 and you get 1775.

So how many won't be built?

- Subtract estimated total build of 1775 from estimated total number of 3496 and you have 1721 unbuilt at the end of the MY or roughly half, basically 50/50 built and unbuilt.

For Ford to build all the estimated total orders they'd have double their number.

Now this is only my estimation based on their average build numbers and best guess for total Heritage orders. Also need to factor in the infamous supply chain issues along with Webasto and Ford's amazing QC and we might not even reach that number OR Ford planned ahead and worked with the vendors and builds them all and we all live happily ever after.

Y'all please feel free to check my work and give an alternate argument if I missed or forgot something.

Brian’sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can see Ford putting more production allotment to the HE’s to get them caught up and try to deliver on making all they have on order, we’ve had a couple weeks of specialty only in the last month so it seems like they’re trying.
Sponsored