Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in the same boat since 6/29. ETA was 8 Aug. Getting different info every time I call. Have no idea why ones built after have been shipped and delivered.
I've been stuck in production since 6/29. Was originally told by both dealer and Ford Marketing that vehicle was "On the road" for delivery 7/27. Then told no it's still on the lot at MAP. Finally told yesterday that GM contacted Ford and they advised its 1.) built but missing "a part" and 2.) that its waiting to be picked up for shipment. Not sure how both of these are consistent; but nonetheless; I continue to wait with absolutely zero customer support from Ford. Even reached out here to the Offical Ford account for help . . . nothing but crickets. Dealership is 2 hrs away from MAP.
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I've been stuck in production since 6/29. Was originally told by both dealer and Ford Marketing that vehicle was "On the road" for delivery 7/27. Then told no it's still on the lot at MAP. Finally told yesterday that GM contacted Ford and they advised its 1.) built but missing "a part" and 2.) that its waiting to be picked up for shipment. Not sure how both of these are consistent; but nonetheless; I continue to wait with absolutely zero customer support from Ford. Even reached out here to the Offical Ford account for help . . . nothing but crickets. Dealership is 2 hrs away from MAP.
The @Ford Motor Company bot is worthless for an actual answer but they will compliment your FJ! Try Ford's chat, I got better answers with that method out of everything but Ford won't ever admit to anyone what the problem is with the HE hold-ups.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Agreed! A little communication would go a long way. I might not like the news but I’m not left wondering.

Indyfire2002

Outer Banks
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The @Ford Motor Company bot is worthless for an actual answer but they will compliment your FJ! Try Ford's chat, I got better answers with that method out of everything but Ford won't ever admit to anyone what the problem is with the HE hold-ups.
Actually, I found ford chat to be worthless. They just regurgitated the bot info and said I should talk to the dealer or Ford Markerting. Marketing is who peered deeper into the system to tell me it was on the road to delivery, but after it wasn’t delivered on 7/27; they admitted oh wait it’s delayed shipping and still at MAP. No mention of any part issue, just that the shippers were in short supply and perhaps the dealer has a direct relationship and THEY could get a better answer. Now 3 weeks later I find out it’s supposedly missing a “part” but no one can advise what part or what the status is. Pretty frustrating to say the least. I have to believe Ford understands that this business model isn’t going to be sustainable in today’s business environment.

hgray480

Heritage
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Base
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The pizza tracker moved today!!

Getting excited!! Ford marketing said the vehicle has been released to the shipper and waiting pick up! Estimated delivery to Kearny-Mesa Ford is the week of 9/16!!!

IMG_0921.png

Sponsored

gregory.conklin

Heritage
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
62 Falcon 68 F250 92 F250 97 Ranger 13 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

birdieman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Any scheduling going on this week?
Per Tim on YouTube tonight, heritage trim are on a scheduling hold. Not sure what that means but not looking good for a 23 order to get scheduled.

Sponsored

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am sorry if I offend anyone with this post. It is not my intention. I am a firm believer in everyone build or buy what you want. But today I saw a 2 door heritage in the same build as mine but with a manual. And I have to say I am glad I ordered a green black diamond as well. It just did not hit me like I thought it would. So I will be building my green black diamond into a heritage. So if anyone wants a 2 door azure grey 2.3 auto with roof rack and aux switches and want to come to Utah. I know my dealer will sell it to you for sticker. Build date as of now is week of September 4th.

71384161815__90DF51F3-FD48-457A-8D48-F2F298A2D105.jpeg

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am sorry if I offend anyone with this post. It is not my intention. I am a firm believer in everyone build or buy what you want. But today I saw a 2 door heritage in the same build as mine but with a manual. And I have to say I am glad I ordered a green black diamond as well. It just did not hit me like I thought it would. So I will be building my green black diamond into a heritage. So if anyone wants a 2 door azure grey 2.3 auto with roof rack and aux switches and want to come to Utah. I know my dealer will sell it to you for sticker. Build date as of now is week of September 4th.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 71384161815__90DF51F3-FD48-457A-8D48-F2F298A2D105
Good for you. To each his own... But I think that two door HE is fire 🔥

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good for you. To each his own... But I think that two door HE is fire 🔥
Don’t get me wrong. I think the heritage is amazing. But the only color I thought I was going to want and like of the color palette was the azure grey. I was even willing to pay the extra 1k. But it just didn’t grab me. I wish they would have had more color options.

Giddy Up!

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST | 2019 Ram 1500 | 1963 Chevy C-10
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Don’t get me wrong. I think the heritage is amazing. But the only color I thought I was going to want and like of the color palette was the azure grey. I was even willing to pay the extra 1k. But it just didn’t grab me. I wish they would have had more color options.
Makes sense. Seems Ford could give more options. Personally, I would have liked to see all Heritage models in flat "colors" - not grey or metallic. Would have been unique to the trim.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

B&P is up, REB is $495 and does look good on the standard HE!

Screenshot_20230816-054804.png
Sponsored