First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS, 2005 WRX STI, 2001 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
We received the price protection check for Ford yesterday, about two weeks after the purchase. We got $2,350 back.
Jason
Did it come through the mail directly from Ford? Or through your dealer?
Sponsored

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am actually going for a 1973 ranger edition. Something like this. I have the kbd fenders and some katzkin seats , 255/85/17 Mickey Thompsons and going to do a tire cover like this one.

IMG_4538.jpeg

IMG_4788.png

image000000.jpeg

IMG_5001.png
Very disappointed in the KBD fender flares myself. I ran them about 4-5 months and finally took them off last week. Front ones werent the right shape, or my fenders werent the right shape. Never could get the fronts to stay stuck at the top, cleaned my paint with acetone, denatured alcohol, applied the adhesion promoter etc. They would not stay stuck. Then were they came loose vibrated and scratched the crap out of my paint. They also turned gray and never would go back to black no matter what I cleaned and treated them with. The hardware also rusted very quickly. I finally reached my breaking point and pulled them off.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Went past my dealer today and saw they had got their 4 door Yellowstone HLE. I went into the showroom to check it out. They asked if I was ready to trade up. I told them too many doors and too much money. But it is there at MSRP for anyone interested. Cochran Ford, Butler Pa.

AARDVARK122

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 volvo xc70
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Very disappointed in the KBD fender flares myself. I ran them about 4-5 months and finally took them off last week. Front ones werent the right shape, or my fenders werent the right shape. Never could get the fronts to stay stuck at the top, cleaned my paint with acetone, denatured alcohol, applied the adhesion promoter etc. They would not stay stuck. Then were they came loose vibrated and scratched the crap out of my paint. They also turned gray and never would go back to black no matter what I cleaned and treated them with. The hardware also rusted very quickly. I finally reached my breaking point and pulled them off.
Thanks for the info. I will be painting mine body color so I don’t think I will have to worry about the fading. I have heard people say they have had problems with the tape. I am planning on using a different and better tape to see if I can get them to stick better. I will let you know how it goes. If not I will go back to the factory ones.

Sponsored

Strykerwsu

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holden Commodores
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went past my dealer today and saw they had got their 4 door Yellowstone HLE. I went into the showroom to check it out. They asked if I was ready to trade up. I told them too many doors and too much money. But it is there at MSRP for anyone interested. Cochran Ford, Butler Pa.
No pics? Wish they had made Yellowstone on regular Heritage. But the lux and color not worth $25k delta for me.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No pics? Wish they had made Yellowstone on regular Heritage. But the lux and color not worth $25k delta for me.
Yeah the window sticker price was a little over 75k which is out of my price range. There were 2 large boxes in the back which were the tube doors. I thought it was an odd option to add to a stock order, especially since it didn't come with door bags. They were going to put the tube doors on but they didn't want to risk scratching the regular doors.

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I am totally thrilled I got my HE for under $50k! I had $1100 in Ford points, $4985 in certs which came off the top of my $54,325 new sticker price. Can’t see paying $75k sticker for a bigger engine, 12” screen, 1 of 2 colors and Leather interior. What am I missing?

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Knowing that my Insurance agent bought one speaks volumes… he wanted a Heritage but settled for a SAS Badlands…

While out to dinner this evening a FJ owner gave praise to Johnny’s(John Bronco😉) awesome looks!! Which reminds me, LoCoBro has an FJ…must be something to the Retro Style eh?

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6827

Last edited:

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So you are saying my 40k Heritage Edition isn’t a bad deal?

Sponsored

Bronco007

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up my HE today from my 2020 reservation. My dealership honored the BU Texas group buy, PO and PP discount. Drove off the lot paying $7K under MSRP so to me it was worth the long wait. Now the fun begins!

IMG_2564.jpeg

IMG_2565.jpeg

IMG_2566.jpeg

IMG_2577.jpeg

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Update for me, Granger is paid and shipper scheduled for this Thursday! Should be home by next Monday!!!
Congratulations LoCoBro!!!

So the Deal is Done and upon delivery the real adventure begins!!! For me it’s still so surreal…when I placed my reservation in ‘20 it was a pipe dream for a Base 4dr SAS MT7 that did not exist…once the Heritage became a reality, I placed my 1st real order and had no rational acquisition plan that would become my reality today!!! Cheers to you for your comradery and seeing me through my trials and tribulations!!! I offer all my best to you Sir!!!

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Picked up my HE today from my 2020 reservation. My dealership honored the BU Texas group buy, PO and PP discount. Drove off the lot paying $7K under MSRP so to me it was worth the long wait. Now the fun begins!

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_2577

Awesome deai, never to be seen again!!! The Slideout Tailgate is the most awesome accessory EVER!!!