Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just got back from Bronco Off-Rodeo New Hampshire. I've got to say, please take advantage of that opportunity as a Bronco owner. I took my Dad and was given a $250 credit towards his guest fee (I'm a July 2020 reservation holder). We went through mud, trees, rocks, climbs, and decent and the Bronco did not disappoint. Opened my eyes to its capability in stock form. Met some new Bronco owners and saw a 2 door Azure Gray Heritage 7 speed. Owner just took delivery. There was only one 2 door for the rodeo, but I chose the Cyber Orange 4 door and it was great. This is a benefit for us long haulers that shouldn't be discounted.
I agree. Wife and I went to the Texas one awhile ago and had an amazing time. It’s not too far from our house, so we had no excuses not to. We had two reservations and we’re thinking of going again now that we have our Heritage.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_3007
Sponsored

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I agree. It has way too many “features” that are a pain.

Touching the door handle unlocks the door but does not cause the window to lower a bit before pulling the door open.

Touching the door handle can both lock and unlock the car. If you want to double check to see if the door is locked by pulling the door handle, it unlocks.

The seatbelt chime is so annoying that I’m trying to get in the habit of buckling before starting. I want to start first to get the a/c going. The a/c takes too long to start blowing after the car starts.

If you get out of the car while it is running, it honks twice.

You have to wait for a prompt in the instrument cluster then push a button to remain in sport mode.

You have to manually turn off auto stop start every time you start the car in normal mode.

I don’t like to run the a/c on recirc. Even if I push the recirc button to turn it off, it turns itself back on later.

Bring back analogue gauges.

Apple car play is inconsistent. It is far less reliable than in a previous generation Elantra.

Did the car turn on automatic high beams or did I turn it on accidentally?

The hardware on the Bronco is great, the software is annoying.

Jason
most of those dings and chimes can be defeated with the ford scan tool. will be the first thing i buy when (if) i ever get my bronco

BronCOlorado

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I officially got moved from 10/9 to 10/16. First time (so far) my production date has gotten moved, but to be honest I wasn't hopeful that I would get built at all this year. So fingers crossed the strike is short and our builds get built after all.

Clintp884

Heritage
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Tomorrow is the big day - finally picking up the HE bronco after over 3 years since original reservation. The dealer gave me level A private offer and price protection. To all those that are waiting, be persistent. This forum helped me save over $5k and for that I am grateful!

Sponsored

mercblue281

Heritage
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Grand Marquis
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
New Heritage delivered Saturday - love it.
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230916_163739659_iOS

have a question for the group - it rained all Monday. today i find the spare has stains from whatever tire shine was on it (i suspect). don't wipe off with water or basic detergent soap. didn't want to try anything harsher and cannot find guide from ford on these wheels. Any recommendations?
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club 20230919_225652603_iOS

thanks to anyone who might have any experience with this on theirs.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

have a question for the group - it rained all Monday. today i find the spare has stains from whatever tire shine was on it (i suspect). don't wipe off with water or basic detergent soap. didn't want to try anything harsher and cannot find guide from ford on these wheels. Any recommendations?

I didn't have anything like that on mine, wonder if it's something the dealer shined them up with. You can try goo gone or something like that and see if it gets it off.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ran mine through the car wash Sunday. No streaks on mine either. Perhaps as @Lowcountry Bronco says, maybe your dealer put something on the tires.

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage

I've always had good luck with a good cleaner wax on anything that didn't come off with a good wash.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I’m looking into Torque Detail easy to apply ceramic based products…

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_6844

The more I see, I realize the 6g looks best with 33-35”… anything less is inadequate

Carnutdallas

Heritage
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Plaid, Duramax Suburban, Ferrari F355
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Home. Got spare tire cover on tonight and added my Compass Home link rearview mirror. I was re-pinning the plug and only had 3 wires to deal with. Of course last pin came out and broke - Damn Ford! Oh well. Will never see it under the heat shrink. Works great. Silly that it is not on the HE or basically any 6G. Love it. About 40 miles so far, maybe 45. Bought it with 12 on the ODO.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5507
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5506
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5505
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5504
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5503
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_5502

Mabetts Spoken for :cool:

Last edited: