Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Yours should be just in time for Christmas!
I'm hopeful! I want to coordinate delivery with planned holiday travel to the Midwest, if possible. I've attempted to get info from Granger regarding the shipment, but emails to Samantha and online sales have gone unanswered as yet.:cautious: I'll phone them this week.
Sponsored

ColoradoBroncoFan

Heritage
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Raptor, ‘20 Mustang GT, ‘23 AMG GLE 53
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'm hopeful! I want to coordinate delivery with planned holiday travel to the Midwest, if possible. I've attempted to get info from Granger regarding the shipment, but emails to Samantha and online sales have gone unanswered as yet.:cautious: I'll phone them this week.
It’s now Hayleigh on the Bronco orders, not Samantha.

Landofcheese

Heritage
First Name
Neal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150, 1968 mustang,1976 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
You're keeping a better scorecard than I!

@OffRoadeoRanger mentioned in the HE VIN tracking thread of the remaining orders at Granger. Of the three 2 doors mentioned, PLA20223 is mine, shipped on 11/30. PLA20230 is mentioned in that post as still in production, and I presume it will become available for sale as @OffRoadeoRanger posted that they bought a available HE Bronco. PLA20218 is listed in @Kenny86 's spreadsheet as an order of another B6G member, but I don't know the status of that order, and I've not seen any activity from that member on the forum for a few weeks now.

I have not kept track of 4 door orders at all, as they seem to have flowed smoothly thru the production run.

unit 218 is mine, still stuck "in production" and still no answers from ford... I check weekly! :(

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

It’s now Hayleigh on the Bronco orders, not Samantha.
Thanks for the tip, I was using the email thread that was started way back when reservations were first made, and Samantha last replied to it back in September.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I feel like I'm the luckiest guy on the forum - picked up this cactus grey he-man from an abandoned order at my local dealer.

It's my ideal build, right down to the tow package, and it's a BLAST on the back roads, and a beast in the snow (and ice) since I swapped on some Wildpeak AT3Ws.

As a Tahoe local, I'm already daydreaming about a Rubicon run... after some rock rails, maybe a winch, and a LOT of practice. I'm fairly sure my years of track and autocross experience aren't directly applicable on granite!

1000006126.jpg
It’s all about picking the right line in rocks. Plan your route through obstacles way ahead of time and you can just roll though. My first time on the rubicon I took my TJ on 33’s a 3.5” lift and nothing more. Open front, Dana 35 rear with limited slip and no skids to speak of. My TJ is well built now and I can run from loon lake to the springs in just a couple hours without any body damage (wheel rock rash… that’s another thing). Remember tops and doors are expensive they are removable for a reason🤣

Sponsored

SnowTired

First Name
Tired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 2G
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s all about picking the right line in rocks. Plan your route through obstacles way ahead of time and you can just roll though. My first time on the rubicon I took my TJ on 33’s a 3.5” lift and nothing more. Open front, Dana 35 rear with limited slip and no skids to speak of. My TJ is well built now and I can run from loon lake to the springs in just a couple hours without any body damage (wheel rock rash… that’s another thing). Remember tops and doors are expensive they are removable for a reason🤣
Thanks for the inspiration!

I'm certain the Bronco is totally capable, now I just have to work on the proverbial "nut behind the wheel" to be able to see those good lines.

...and maybe I should pick up a set of steelies to rash up without concern as well! 😅

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spotted this one in Zachary La. on a carrier trailer parked for the night at the Harbor Freight parking lot. Only other vehicle on the carrier was a Raptor truck. Hope they make the night ok! I was circling it in my Bronco taking pics LOL

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4014
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4016

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_4017

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Just realized my order has the incorrect lights, I have a vin. I imagine I'm unable to change this now? It has the standard instead of the signature lights. Not a deal breaker.
standard lights look better anyway. match the classic look

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That’s interesting! I’d love to know how they went about picking which 2 DR HEL orders got made and which got canceled. I always assumed it was based on ascending VIN sequence, but maybe not.

I guess it’s possible that they produced all of the 2DR HEL VIN’s between 427-718. If so, we were really close😄.
i was something like 512 and mine got booted.
with all the voodoo math they do with dealer allocations it's a miracle ford can get anything built. they make life so complicated for themselves.

Sponsored

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i was something like 512 and mine got booted.
with all the voodoo math they do with dealer allocations it's a miracle ford can get anything built. they make life so complicated for themselves.
What color was yours? I had HEL 799 in Yellowstone and it was booted. I honestly didn't think they had produced any 2DR Yellowstone HEL's, but @0FFR0AD proved that at least a couple of them were actually made.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
What color was yours? I had HEL 799 in Yellowstone and it was booted. I honestly didn't think they had produced any 2DR Yellowstone HEL's, but @0FFR0AD proved that at least a couple of them were actually made.
mine was not a limited just standard 2d heritage race red (automatic and aux switches were the only options selected)

the wife daily reminds me to bail on this thing and go buy another land rover ;)

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just spotted this one in Zachary La. on a carrier trailer parked for the night at the Harbor Freight parking lot. Only other vehicle on the carrier was a Raptor truck. Hope they make the night ok! I was circling it in my Bronco taking pics LOL

FYI, This one is available in Zachary La. at Superior Ford for $72,975. I don’t know why they parked it overnight a few blocks away, but anyway it showed up on the dealership’s Facebook this morning.

Johnny Rebel

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Big Bend, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
mine was not a limited just standard 2d heritage race red (automatic and aux switches were the only options selected)

the wife daily reminds me to bail on this thing and go buy another land rover ;)
My brother's got an LR130 and it's a really nice truck, but I'd rather have the Bronco!

This HEL is for my wife, but I've got to say she's been exceptionally patient with the process😄.

oneryan

Heritage
First Name
ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
land rover discovery
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My brother's got an LR130 and it's a really nice truck, but I'd rather have the Bronco!

This HEL is for my wife, but I've got to say she's been exceptionally patient with the process😄.
every time she sees a defender on the road she calls and reminds me how much more comfortable we would be in that truck.

we test drove a bronco last year and we were very disappointed in the stereo and the wind noise (it was a 4 door soft top) my 23 had the $500 credit for the sub delete.. i wonder if the chip issues are all done and we will be getting a subwoofer now.

worst case we should be able to drive the bronco around a while flip it if we don't like it
Sponsored