First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I have to be honest I even thought I might move to a softy when I ordered it because I like the soft top and haven’t had a hard top…this is a whole new world I can’t even believe it.
congratulations!!! pictures ??? please......
Sponsored

mqgringo

Heritage
First Name
steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
They "sold" it to me in that they sent me the pre filled out paperwork, which I didn't complete. It's still available unless they have someone else lined up after me.
You are correct,
They just called me back and said, on second thought it is still available, at MSRP. I will need to think about it, wanted the 2DR.

OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

There’s just something about it that evokes emotion, an indescribable pleasure and wonderment. I’m certain yours does the same for y’all, Enjoy this moment!!!
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_7120

Sponsored

Skidog

Badlands
First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco "21"Badlands 4dr 2.7,"23"2Dr Man,Tesla, Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally i just picked my 2Dr Manual. Built on 7/19. I feel like I rescued it from the Exit lot!! Just a terrible journey but its home..I must say im loving it. I do have a 4door but this one is so different. 🐴

IMG_0302.jpeg

IMG_0292.jpeg

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tesla Model 3, 23 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Getting ready for my winch setup. Couldn’t find an all in one bumper combo I’m sold on yet. Tried to find an OEM Modular for sale but nothing was popping up anywhere in Texas.

So, went the eBay route. This is the cheap knockoff and I don’t recommend it. Damaged in shipping, took a couple hours bending things to get everything aligned. Glad it was cheap. Luckily, it’s just temporary until I decide what I want. Capable bumper isn’t my favorite and wasn’t interested in hacking it up to fit the winch plate.

Anyway, if you wanted the gist of what the modular bumper looks like on the heritage, here it is. Have a couple hours of wiring ahead of me to get all the lights hooked up. After that, time to fit the winch.
IMG_8644.jpeg
IMG_8641.jpeg

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
A few observations after driving our Heritage Edition over 600 miles this weekend:

The hardtop and tires make this one much quieter than my 2021 soft top with Firestone M/T2’s
The ride is much smoother and bump absorption is much better.
The fuel economy was worse than the 2021 which I would attribute to the gearing, the wind resistance of the larger tires and taller/wider vehicle, and simply me trying to keep up (ahead) of Interstate traffic.

Since our 2021 was a Big Bend with the Mid Package I really didn’t gain any new creature comforts but it has everything I want.
We didn’t have the opportunity to test out the Sasquatch abilities on this trip. It was just a nice visit to my sister and her family.

Marsalad

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0773

I also swapped the running boards for rock rails. It looks much better in my opinion.

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

IMG_0773.jpeg

I also swapped the running boards for rock rails. It looks much better in my opinion.
The only issue is the rock sliders don’t stop the rocks from hitting the doors from the rocks coming from the front tires. Only the really big ones you try and drive over! :cool:

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Getting ready for my winch setup. Couldn’t find an all in one bumper combo I’m sold on yet. Tried to find an OEM Modular for sale but nothing was popping up anywhere in Texas.

So, went the eBay route. This is the cheap knockoff and I don’t recommend it. Damaged in shipping, took a couple hours bending things to get everything aligned. Glad it was cheap. Luckily, it’s just temporary until I decide what I want. Capable bumper isn’t my favorite and wasn’t interested in hacking it up to fit the winch plate.

Anyway, if you wanted the gist of what the modular bumper looks like on the heritage, here it is. Have a couple hours of wiring ahead of me to get all the lights hooked up. After that, time to fit the winch.
IMG_8644.jpeg
IMG_8641.jpeg
Thanks for honest review, I was seriously thinking of going the eBay route since I have to replace the capable bumper due to a deer strike but decided against it based on a few other reviews that were so so.

Looks good though, like the original renderings we got way back at the beginning with John Bronco, same with the later post with the rock rails, makes it look less of a show pony and more a working horse.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0773

May want to think about front splash guards without running the factory steps. I have the hoop steps and it doesn’t protect near as good as the standard steps from rocks. I have quite a few rock chips on my doors to take care of.

DrewMackin

Heritage
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thanks for honest review, I was seriously thinking of going the eBay route since I have to replace the capable bumper due to a deer strike but decided against it based on a few other reviews that were so so.

Looks good though, like the original renderings we got way back at the beginning with John Bronco, same with the later post with the rock rails, makes it look less of a show pony and more a working horse.
I received a partial refund for the shipping damages so it was about $280 after tax, which is really cheap. The metal is pretty sturdy, basically feels like the OEM bumper. It’s just a total pain to get the screw holes aligned, maybe because of the shipping damage. It was more work than I was expecting but it does look nice. Still, glad it’s all put together to hold me over but…wouldn’t do it again.

BCHBRNC22

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone with 2Dr HE orders getting scheduled? If so, are you getting emails, VINs, private offers (‘23 rollovers), etc from Ford or are you having to reach out to figure what is going on?
Sponsored