Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think you did the same thing I did, just but them all and figure out which you like best!
I'm going with the Heritage Limited badge, its luster matches that of the tailgate Bronco best.

Now that spring is here, just waiting for a break in the pollen drop to tackle the job. Ford could've named 'Cactus Gray' as 'Pollen Green', it really matches well.

I also have the Heritage Limited stripes to apply, we'll see if they match better over the gray paint than they did on @Lowcountry Bronco 's Azure Gray.
Sponsored

Brave Man

Heritage
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My story has been posted a few times but I paid a shop to remove the front stripes and replace with the Limited ones I bought, think they were going to charge me $300. The OEM stripes didn't work, they were too light/thin for whatever reason and they looked more gray and didn't match the ones that were left on. At that point the shop had already removed both front sides so I was at quandary, I could have went with UG stripes but the shop wasn't excited about putting someone elses vinyl on and said they could make me a set, so they did. Out the door was around $800 if I remember correctly for their work to replace all the factory stripes, bad part is that I spent close to $300 for the Limited fronts.

So, if you're still with me, what I'd do is find a good shop that doesn't mind putting on the UG stripes and just remove the factory stripes yourself before dropping it off. Depending on where you are I don't think it would be a crazy price and they'd at least guarantee their labor and ensure they're on straight. From there you can put on whatever script you want at whatever price you feel like paying.

Anyrate, good luck and post back whatever you get done!
I have a silly question,
could you not have a professional shop cut out and remove the letters script part out of the vinyl stripe and leave the rest on, then add a metal or plastic script badge behind the front fender ? That might be cheaper the removing the whole stripe and having to replace it.

5GENIDN

Heritage
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Ford Bronco Heritage Limited 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a silly question,
could you not have a professional shop cut out and remove the letters script part out of the vinyl stripe and leave the rest on, then add a metal or plastic script badge behind the front fender ? That might be cheaper the removing the whole stripe and having to replace it.
You do not want to cut vinyl that has already been applied.... Guys who do it usually cut paint.

RedWagon

Heritage
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Saw my first two door heritage, Race Red in Middletown MD today. It was too quick to grab a picture. Not sure if you're in here?
I think Ford gave our Race Red Bronco extra 50 horsepower, or that is what my speeding warning says.šŸ˜†

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Getting close calendar wise to get the soft top onā€¦I have something Iā€™m looking to do with a wheel option so once I get the softy on and the wheels Iā€™ll post pics. Could be a couple of weeks have to get the wheels this weekend and figure out how to store my hard top.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I have a silly question,
I'd listen to @5GENIDN advice but no way I'd want someone cutting into my paint. If your plan is to replace the whole thing anyways then I don't see the harm trying to peel it off but odds are it'll stretch and probably break off but who knows.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was out and about yesterday and usually I get a few comments about my HE but I think this one was the best I've gotten so far ... I'm walking out to my Bronco in the parking lot and a guy in a pretty nice 4Runner with TRD bits says to me "nice Bronco, what year?", I reply back "thanks, it's a 23" and the look on his face was priceless, for some reason it didn't process with him that it was a new one!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I was out and about yesterday and usually I get a few comments about my HE but I think this one was the best I've gotten so far ... I'm walking out to my Bronco in the parking lot and a guy in a pretty nice 4Runner with TRD bits says to me "nice Bronco, what year?", I reply back "thanks, it's a 23" and the look on his face was priceless, for some reason it didn't process with him that it was a new one!
I'm retired but I work part time at Lowes. One day a coworker came back from lunch and told me she was eating lunch in her car when a man stopped his truck in the middle of the parking lot, got out and took a picture of my Bronco. He didn't seem to care that he was blocking traffic. She didn't get it so I had to explain that it's a rare model and you don't see them often.

Sponsored
OP
OP
JawnyBronco

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My day finally came on March 13th, it was Bronco day.

The only disappointment I had that day was my 80 yo father that was following its delivery from day one four years ago passed away 10 days prior. He was as excited as I was and couldnā€™t wait its arrival.

My dad courageously fought stage 4 esophageal cancer that had Mets to his lymph nodes and lungs for 27 months. To this day I have asked the lord why, why couldnā€™t you have taken him 11 days later!

The day before he passed I whispered in his ear 3 things ā€œyou were the best father even hands downā€ ā€œPlease take care of Chi Chiā€ (my dog that passed in December) ā€œ and ā€œget me my broncoā€.

He passed on March 3rd and my Bronco was marked as built on March 4th. On March 5th it was marked as shipped and I took delivery on March 13th. Many say itā€™s coincidence I call it faith, faith in a father that always swore he would never leave my siblings and I, I guess that holds true even after heā€™s gone. He is on every adventure with me and will always have a seat riding shotgun in the Bronco.

Ford Bronco HERITAGE EDITION Bronco Club IMG_0819

Calypso

Heritage
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Heritage, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

@laudra Thank you for sharing your thoughts here as you mourn your father's passing. The value to his child, even as an adult, of being a loving, caring and loyal father has been evidenced time and again in recent years.
Today I happen to be on my way to visit my Dad (94 yo) as my first Bronco road trip, about 1600 mi round trip to the midwest, and as I think of him I'll think of you and your father as well. Prayers and blessings to your family.

Last edited:

3yrwait

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
2 easy questions. Do the 12v outlets turn off when the car is turned off? Most of us put a $100 deposit down when we made our reservation. Did Ford ever refund it?

laudra

Heritage
First Name
lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
@laudra Thank you for sharing your thoughts here as you mourn your father's passing. The value to his child, even as an adult, of being a loving, caring and loyal father has been evidenced time and again in recent years.
Today I happen to be on my way to visit my Dad (94 yo) as my first Bronco road trip, about 1600 mi round trip to the midwest, and as I think of him I'll think of you and your father as well. Prayers and blessings to your family.
enjoy your time with your father the memories will never leave you. Safe travels and take your dad for a ride if heā€™s able he will love it.
Sponsored