Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't be surprised if warn pops up with a winch they has the camera integrated into it.
on the rubicon video he said another one of the WARN witches does not block the camera.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

the arms on the bronco in the video?
Everything they installed.

Looks like the placement of the winch renders the front camera useless...
They confirmed that it blocks the one in the grill, but you can still use the mode that displays the tires from the mirrors

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So has anyone looked into just moving the camera? That doesn't seem that difficult. Maybe just raise it, or move it onto the top of wench in a shroud?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kept up with an admittedly pure aftermarket jeep in the rocks, and no one disputes the jeep could be better anywhere else. The whole video is evidence. Watch it again.

Brittany says at the end she was "disappointed" that Loren and the Bronc made it all look easy. Kevin said .................. man I thought he would get all crossed up and hanging tires and tilting over but jees it just rolled over everything like it wasn't there.

Loren's response, I've tried to tell everyone it (Bronco) is not what you would expect, it is more. ;)

Sponsored

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a great video and I’m re-excited for my Bronco (delivery TBD). Actually considering dropping SAS (and MIC and Tow and Lux…) because of this and going aftermarket with Loren. Thoughts?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was a great video and I’m re-excited for my Bronco (delivery TBD). Actually considering dropping SAS (and MIC and Tow and Lux…) because of this and going aftermarket with Loren. Thoughts?
I'm thinking the same, but sas will be under warranty. Also the gearing and axles. Maxlider has a lift for sas but uses spacer on the bilstiens and upper control arm. May look closer into that for 37s or the new 38 in the ridge grappler that looked wicked.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is your order a Badlands?

murphtron

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2013 Toyota Highlander, 2000 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes it is! Badlands SAS. You’re right I forgot about gearing
Maxlider will have a 4 and 6 inch stage 2 and 3 with fox coils late this year. I emailed them on performance of the stage 1. I've driven the bilstiens and they are smooth as silk.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These guys are awesome I ran into them on Hell's Revenge in Moab in late April and they assisted in spotting me up Hell's gate. We watched them go up Hell's gate in reverse in the Cactus Grey Bronco and do Hell's gate twice in a Bronco Sport. Loren and Vaughn were super nice!

At the 15:50 mark in the video below, I almost inadvertently collided with this Bronco coming out of Hell's Gate.

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

jeep is in serious big time trouble.
That build is nuts
that one rock at 15:11 was huge and it just ate it

the mods for this are going to make SFA obsolete

Really all ford needs to do to perfect this product line is make manual for all engine /squatch types and give a NA v8 to seal the product line

dont need anything else the aftermarket will fix everything

Curious why a manual is so important. I know, some people like stick shift trans, but why in a Bronco?

Idaho-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC Sierra 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep sas for gearing

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. Still hoping at least a few aftermarket approaches account for the camera, intercooler, and ACC unit. May not be a high priority for hardcore offroaders, but for anyone that wants to keep their rig as a daily driver... (Which is one of the key selling points of the Bronco.)

I like the general look of these bumpers, but I'd like to see some options that aren't so angular. Keep it themed a little more retro like the Bronco - and not a stealth aircraft. Would also like to see the bumper-mounted swing out spare, like the RTR build.
Just watched the full trail run and this build is growing on me.

I like that Loren mentioned plans to use a smaller winch that would still allow for the front camera. Almost looks like if the opening in the middle of the bumper could be made a bit bigger it might actually accommodate the ACC, and we've already seen at least one bumper integrate the other forward sensors. Also looks like airflow to the intercooler might not be impacted too much. I think with a little bit of tweaking and testing, they could probably figure out a setup that wouldn't force you to sacrifice some of the tech.

Can anyone confirm if the Bronco was a Badlands or BadSquatch prior to the upgrades? I'm assuming they went with Sasquatch to get the gearing, but it's hard to tell just based on the fender flares with those 37s.
Sponsored