First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a beach house and decided to take my ‘23 Wiltrak down today and park it in the garage…heck, my ‘18 f150 Raptor fit with some room to spare. Well, I was wrong. The roof rack pushes the height over the edge. In fact, I’m not sure if it’ll fit with the roof rack off, but will try again in a few weeks. Needless to say, I was shocked it’s taller that the ‘18 f150 Raptor.
Sponsored

Duffman303

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a beach house and decided to take my ‘23 Wiltrak down today and park it in the garage…heck, my ‘18 f150 Raptor fit with some room to spare. Well, I was wrong. The roof rack pushes the height over the edge. In fact, I’m not sure if it’ll fit with the roof rack off, but will try again in a few weeks. Needless to say, I was shocked it’s taller that the ‘18 f150 Raptor.

Duffman303

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor 6.2L
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is basically the same height as my 2014 Raptor. The roof rack probably make it to tall for a lot of things.

39D01A25-6627-42EF-BD76-F21CB015EF44.jpeg

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have an exact measurement? I think in 2020, the FORD specs listed Wildtrack at 74 inches tall w/o rack.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't know how I would be able to handle not being able to park my Bronco inside the garage at my beach house. Probably would just sell both of them honestly.

OP
OP
CarGuy

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I don't know how I would be able to handle not being able to park my Bronco inside the garage at my beach house. Probably would just sell both of them honestly.
Life is rough :eek: As you can imagine, parking is a premium during the summer months. I try to squeeze as many family vehicles on the property before hunting for a street spot.

Matt J.

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘97 4Runner SR5 5sp manual, ‘22 4dr BadManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My badlands sasquatch is almost 74" tall and the roof rack adds another 4" = 78"

The car was too tall to fit in some public garages, oops! Rack is now sitting in storage.

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL!

I don't know how much OP appreciates it but your subtle (and refreshingly not rude) humor really made me laugh. Beach parking can be a real pain! Having your own spot(s) not on the street is pretty valuable.

Sponsored

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah my garage clears the top of the Bronco with a few inches to spare, but I just built the garage within the last 6-7 years. I'm sure it's a tight fit on older construction.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would imagine the roof issue not being an issue within a couple of weeks when summer weather hits.

OP
OP
CarGuy

CarGuy

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would imagine the roof issue not being an issue within a couple of weeks when summer weather hits.
I carry a ton of supplies down each time and topless may be a problem. Plus, my wife hates the idea of no roof/doors :oops: oddly enough, we rarely ever use cars while there. Bars.restaurants are walking distance and I have a 6-person street legal golf cart I use. Yes, I know, I’m roughing it:LOL:

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel your pain. We had to construct an entirely different pet door when we acquired our giraffe. It gets along well with the cats and dogs though.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I carry a ton of supplies down each time and topless may be a problem. Plus, my wife hates the idea of no roof/doors :oops: oddly enough, we rarely ever use cars while there. Bars.restaurants are walking distance and I have a 6-person street legal golf cart I use. Yes, I know, I’m roughing it:LOL:
My SAS Badlands is lifted 3 inches, and on 37” tires and fits in the garage. That roof rack must really sit high.
Sponsored