Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do wish the majority of car interiors were not grey and black in color, but I love the materials. Wish MVG was available in a tan. But not a deal breaker to make me “move on.”
I really liked the MGV seats when I got to see/touch/try them, but yes, I really do NOT like black interiors, black is the designer's crutch if they run out of ideas. I so would love the light grey/white interior of the reveal video, I'd pay a good sum extra for that. But black is what we get. For a convertible. That sits in the sun for hours. Makes no sense.
Not keeping me from buying, but I had to give this some thought before ordering.

Now if I don't get mine this year and they take away Cyber Orange for MY22 then I'm definitely out. I'll buy it and flip it immediately (not giving the dealer my reservation). Unless they have a fantastic other orange (not that rumored dirty Yellow Stone yellow) or something like Jeeps Mojito green. Has to come in a color I like on this rig.
Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense to the females on here, but every female ever in a passenger seat puts her dirty-ass feet on the dash. Glad it’s plastic.

My hand will be on the stick shift, which is wrapped in leather.
My wife has NEVER put her feet on the dash of any of our cars, and she never would think to do that. None of my previous girlfriends have ever done that either ... Not sure what kind of neanderthals you're dating, but you might want to reconsider your dating candidate pool LOL

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What cars have y’all had in the last few decades that DIDN’T have plastic dash materials? What do y’all think dashboards are made of? Unless you have maybe a Jaguar Vanden Plas with luxurious, exotic woods on top of—you guessed it—plastic, your dash is made mostly of plastics.
Actually, my Ferrari is mostly leather... But I think that isn't the point, underneath all that leather is a plastic or fiberglass composite material (depending on what section you are referring to). I might add, there are 0 cup holders in the Ferrari.

I think that most people were hoping for something that had a better tactile feel about it. Even some sort of surface treatment that could set it apart.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Every vehicle I have ever owned for 25 years: The dashboard is made of plastic.
My old 69 F-250 it was made of nice quality steel.

But we can't have nice things anymore, because safety or some BS.

Offroadrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 TRD PRO, 10 Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have no idea what the complaining is about….
nothing felt cheap about the one I rode in at Moab

I wasn’t evaluating the interior appointments because this isn’t a Porsche, but … form follows function … everything felt thought out and rugged.

maybe get a different car for those trips to the mall?

;)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.