Sponsored

Anybody else concerned about plastic interior looking cheap?

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the replies. Yes, all cars are plastic. I agree. This felt and looked like cheap, low quality plastic. That's all. I think for the revival of the legend, Ford could've done better. And you may disagree, which is great! I posted only to encourage others to get out and see it.

Not trying to be negative, I know anticipation makes emotions run hot.

Best to you all! See ya on the trails!
I currently have a $64K MB - E350, guess what the interior is....plastic. What do some people expect, metal dash, buttons, knobs, etc? I saw the Bronco in person this week and the interior is what I expected. Maybe I am in the minority, but it is what it is...a vehicle that plan to use here and there, not as a daily driver.
Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Saw a couple Badlands today in Louisiana. I don’t mind the plastic in general. The console between the front seats seemed a little cheapish and the front passenger oh shit handle did rock some under force. I didn’t really like the odd texture of the MGV and found the leather felt and looked better.
Overall, they were glorious beasts, even in captivity. I want one even more after seeing them...I even got to start it, eeek!