First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
What’s even more odd is they advertise the interior to be almost waterproof but the manual cautions about spraying water on just about everything inside the vehicle other than the floor and vinyl seat. (I know you shouldn’t spray the dash or electric connectors. Just seems they selling a product they don’t have)
Please provide the link from Ford advertising the entire interior to be water proof? The only thing I've seen is the floor being washed out, that is what its for. Personally I wouldn't hose out any vehicle. Maybe if its 20 years old and already a rust bucket.
Sponsored

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
You guys act like you drive touching the car moldings all the time. Get a wife/girlfriend and grab her hand or her leg instead of touching the dash.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No offense to the females on here, but every female ever in a passenger seat puts her dirty-ass feet on the dash. Glad it’s plastic.

My hand will be on the stick shift, which is wrapped in leather.

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please provide the link from Ford advertising the entire interior to be water proof? The only thing I've seen is the floor being washed out, that is what its for. Personally I wouldn't hose out any vehicle. Maybe if its 20 years old and already a rust bucket.
Do you really want to waste the energy it’s going to take for both of us to argue about a stupid topic? I’ll concede that my point was a generalization and “advertising” should be replaced with “promoting a notion”. You admit you’re trying to start a fight in hopes of earning another notch in the keyboard of a fierce keyboard warrior.
and we go on with our lives.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I towed our 22ft boat with the Ranger last week (Sold the F150 in preparation for the Bronco) and it was 100% competent. Boat and trailer is about 6k lbs. No F150, but surprisingly good.
I occasionally haul a skid steer and just the other day three pallets of 80lb sakrete (9900lbs) 90% of the time a Ranger would be more than I need. But it's that other 10% that it just wouldn't cut it!

Sponsored

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i haven't felt it with my own two hands to comment on the cheapness of the plastic - i'm more bothered by the interior colors! Neon blue and orange accents? blue leather? i know it's been covered to death but damn!!!

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok I couldn't get past page 8.... I'm just gonna say it.
Ford Bronco “Plastic” Interior parks-and-rec-parks-and-recreation

Ford Bronco “Plastic” Interior yikes-michael-scott

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No offense to the females on here, but every female ever in a passenger seat puts her dirty-ass feet on the dash. Glad it’s plastic.

My wife is cutting her eyes at you right now!!!

Designkid

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

would be better her hand wrapped around your stick! Had to go there! Show your passengers legs getting shattered by an air bag in an accident!

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

people want a vehicle with a durable, waterproof interior that is plush and supple, can handle mud, dirt, dust and rain being thrown at it, but still look like a Lexus, apparently. And, I've never seen a group of people more obsessed over cup holders. Seriously.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i haven't felt it with my own two hands to comment on the cheapness of the plastic - i'm more bothered by the interior colors! Neon blue and orange accents? blue leather? i know it's been covered to death but damn!!!
Man the blue leather takes me back to the glory days of 90s GM trucks/SUVs with blue and maroon interiors as options (and everything on the inside was that color), I can't hate on it too much. The accent colors though, yeah, they're bad.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
people want a vehicle with a durable, waterproof interior that is plush and supple, can handle mud, dirt, dust and rain being thrown at it, but still look like a Lexus, apparently. And, I've never seen a group of people more obsessed over cup holders. Seriously.
That would be more appreciable if there weren't already a fair number of example of dash materials that are every bit as durable and waterproof as not-yet-spaghettied tupperware without feeling to the touch like said tupperware. No one here wants Lexus materials, they just don't want Chevy Aveo materials in a vehicle that will routinely top the $60k mark, and that's perfectly understandable.

OP
OP
Lord Bronco

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do wish the majority of car interiors were not grey and black in color, but I love the materials. Wish MVG was available in a tan. But not a deal breaker to make me “move on.”
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.