First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No no I’m in indiana. I still have my guns and people are still not polite here so as of now it’s not Canada.
I dunno. My “small town” is pretty nice. We wave to just about everyone. We even help our neighbors and even stop to say hello in public. Our favorite past time is to give up our right of way at 4 way stop signs.
Sponsored

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

7-13 res. No email today. Maybe 4 door Wildtrak orders didn’t get emails?

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I dunno. My “small town” is pretty nice. We wave to just about everyone. We even help our neighbors and even stop to say hello in public. Our favorite past time is to give up our right of way at 4 way stop signs.
Not in Fort Wayne. If your not going 80MPH on I69 your getting passed and the middle finger. God forbid they learn what a yield sign is and how to merge on/off the freeway.

Flicko's

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Only email I've gotten was "Congratulations on placing your order " and the original Reservation email. No update emails. And Ford CC offers. Contacted my dealer and was told he would make sure Ford had my correct email. Same email it's always been.

havingfunyet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got an email from Ford Canada. I thought great, finally some information in Canada. Nope, it was an advertisement encouraging me to check out Ford's SUV's.

WildWillie

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I received an email a couple weeks ago that I was scheduled for week of July 12 build. Moved that message from inbox to my personal box. Checked it there many time, showing family and friends. Well, somehow the message is now gone. I received an email (which is conveniently already in my personal box) saying that I successfully added a vehicle to my Ford account, which I didn’t do. I have no email showing scheduled build date. I have since received an email on the 22nd talking about a change of date, but nothing specific. That is the last message I’ve gotten from Ford. Wish now I’d never have seen a date to begin with, but I do feel oddly uninformed about anything now.
Sponsored