Sponsored

Anybody else getting over the initial hype?

Nova

Wildtrak
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
velar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Been about a month now and am considerably less enthusiastic. Its not that the truck isn't absolutely perfect for what it should have been, it really is. But I just am not sure that buying a 40k car in this type of uncertain economic times is the most rational thing to do. Kinda over it for now, but if the feeling passes and things become better maybe my mood will change.
Nope. Even more excited!
Sponsored

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Nine months later. Chris has probably moved on or started drinking heavily. I hope for the latter.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was super excited at first...The waiting made me look at other options....but for now I'm super excited again. I cant say where I'll be in 3 months so hopefully Ford can hurry up.

Etnadocsalev

Badlands
First Name
Nonato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 Fj 17 cx 16 Cx 03 Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was super excited at first...The waiting made me look at other options....but for now I'm super excited again. I cant say where I'll be in 3 months so hopefully Ford can hurry up.
[/QUOT
BRONCO 6G NO DOUBT ITS THE NEW BIG THING! BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WILL HAVE KINKS, MAY TAKE COUPLE OF YRS TO IRON IT ALL OUT.FORDS REPUTATION ON THE LINE SINCE THEIR GOING ALL OUT WITH SUV LINE UP EXCEPT FOR THE MUSTANG.MY ONLY CONCERN IS, IF I WAIT DOWN THE LINE PRICE GOUGING WILL HAPPEN -DEALERS EVEN SECOND HAND VEH. WILL BE MARKED UP!WERE NEARING THE END OF ICE,GOVT CAFE REGS ARE CLOSING IN,FUEL ALTERNATIVE VEH ARE IN THE CORNER.HURRY UP PIPS,LETS GO LADIES

Last edited:

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still can't wait to get In my 4dr Wildtrak and drive it home. I'm pretty sure I have the only CO ordered at the only dealer in Leavenworth Kansas. Should get a lot of looks😁

Reactions: Axe

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BRONCO 6G NO DOUBT ITS THE NEW BIG THING! BUT WE ALL KNOW IT WILL HAVE KINKS, MAY TAKE COUPLE OF YRS TO IRON IT ALL OUT.FORDS REPUTATION ON THE LINE SINCE THEIR GOING ALL OUT WITH SUV LINE UP EXCEPT FOR THE MUSTANG.MY ONLY CONCERN IS, IF I WAIT DOWN THE LINE PRICE GOUGING WILL HAPPEN -DEALERS EVEN SECOND HAND VEH. WILL BE MARKED UP!WERE NEARING THE END OF ICE,GOVT CAFE REGS ARE CLOSING IN,FUEL ALTERNATIVE VEH ARE IN THE CORNER.HURRY UP PIPS,LETS GO LADIES
Ford Bronco Anybody else getting over the initial hype? 1617992838842

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha, I initially had two reservations (well, technically I still do). Was going to get a 4-door for my wife and 2-door for me. I got excited about wheeling, started making plans with buddies and got sick of waiting. So I bought my wife a Wrangler and have been “borrowing” it for wheeling trips. So Ford has sold at least one Jeep, as I was in no way planning on buying a Jeep before the Bronco got me excited about getting back on the trails. If they don’t hurry up and release manual Sasquatch pricing and some idea of a timeline, I may buy another Jeep😂

Mirunner

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 or 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ha, I initially had two reservations (well, technically I still do). Was going to get a 4-door for my wife and 2-door for me. I got excited about wheeling, started making plans with buddies and got sick of waiting. So I bought my wife a Wrangler and have been “borrowing” it for wheeling trips. So Ford has sold at least one Jeep, as I was in no way planning on buying a Jeep before the Bronco got me excited about getting back on the trails. If they don’t hurry up and release manual Sasquatch pricing and some idea of a timeline, I may buy another Jeep😂
Same here, we recently bought a jeep as well. My wife wanted a wrangler. We were going to get it after I got a Bronco, but after talking with my dealer and finding out we were going to be mid 2022 delivery probably, we decided to get the wrangler now and enjoy the trails this year. I'll still get the Bronco next year for sure. However, I sure like having this wrangler while we wait. Lift goes on in a few weeks as it is back ordered then we will be definitely be hitting the trails!

Ford Bronco Anybody else getting over the initial hype? jee

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm just tired.
Knowing it's going to be an entire year+ to get something I've already been waiting most of a year for sucks. Recently watched a video on the 2021 F150 King Ranch and realized just how much more you get for 60k with the F150 compared to the Bronco....

Spent the day with a coworker, build-and-pricing the Bronco, TRX, Wrangler, and Defender just for giggles. Jeep's website is still absolute garbage and breaks constantly, but that's still better than Land Rover -- you can't even see what colors are available! Just "90 or 110, which of four packages do you want".

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, we recently bought a Jeep

Ford Bronco Anybody else getting over the initial hype? jee
Nice Jeep! I honestly am pretty shocked how much I like the JLU. We’ve had zero issues. The steering is fine. I drove the thing from DC to Boston and back and it was very pleasant. And it is awesome on trails. I have a Willys, so LSD rear, but no lockers. I’d be happy with a manual 2-door Rubicon. I do wish they’d stretch the wheelbase just a tad.

I'm just tired.
Knowing it's going to be an entire year+ to get something I've already been waiting most of a year for sucks.
Man, I think we all feel that😂

Sponsored

FstFrd00

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gunsmithingtx.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 BD Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Anybody else getting over the initial hype? 1618021507546

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been about a month now and am considerably less enthusiastic. Its not that the truck isn't absolutely perfect for what it should have been, it really is. But I just am not sure that buying a 40k car in this type of uncertain economic times is the most rational thing to do. Kinda over it for now, but if the feeling passes and things become better maybe my mood will change.
I'm way over the initial hype. I'm caught up in the third or fourth stages of hype.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But it's still not the initial hype. It all brnd new.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model