First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
After reserving, I got the text from the dealership. I mentioned that I'm hoping the MT will be available for the Sasquatch by time to order. They replied that it should be and they will keep me posted.

So I think it's a good idea to reserve. You don't lose anything by doing so. You can cancel that anytime.
Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone else here besides me that didnā€™t make a reservation? The only reason I havenā€™t is because I still have about 2 and a half years worth of car payments left on my current vehicle. Otherwise I probably would have put in a reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. Iā€™m also waiting for a build & price to go up on Fordā€™s website. No point getting excited if I canā€™t afford what I want. So if anyone else also has not made a reservation, what is your reason for not doing so? Iā€™m curious to see what you all have to say.
I don't see a reason to reserve. I'll need to see it in person, see how I fit (I'm tall), see how it handles, etc. Production numbers will be able to handle a lot beyond what's reserved. I may even wait another year to see if an electric / hybrid is coming.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have not made a res yet only because I am the kind of person who likes to touch, look, drive, etc. Now seeing how I will not be able to do that (till 2022 sometime, maybe) I am struggling with the whole idea that I might have to make a res. in order to get one anytime soon. Damn this pandemic !!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No reservation. I'm not spending 30k+ on something, without first seeing the product in-person and driving, to be sure I like it, and to be sure of the features I want. Also I'm not sure 2 years from now how a Bronco will fit in with my lifestyle. 2 years is a long ways away for me.

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
No reservations here. Knowing several ford employees over the years who worked on lines, prototypes, and in engineering, I have always been told to avoid the first year of any model. On top of that, if they're in high demand and priced accordingly, I don't want one until everything has calmed down.

I also typically drive several hours to the best dealer for a particular car purchase, so I have no loyalty to local dealerships. I'll do everything through their internet sales. If they will not send me a sales slip with all the pricing listed before I leave my house, I will not do business with them. I'm through wasting time with salesmen, sales managers, and financing guys. If I ever buy a Tesla, it will be 99% because of my hate for dealership sales departments.

Sponsored

BigAl

Base
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As much as I want to im not putting in a reservation. I'll wait and see how things unfold then buy one when I can. I'm not made of money and this will be the first car I've bought myself, I dont see anything to be gained by rushing it.

DingoDog

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well that didnā€™t last long. A dealer close to me is offering free delivery, no mark up, honor X-plan, and free weather tech mats front and rear. So I went ahead and made my reservation ??ā€ā™‚

tokyo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
siennavenzasparkXDfit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was fine with waiting till late 2021 at earliest.. even late 2022 is fine.

I love my current F150, am just starting to build a new house (minimum 12 months using all excess cash) and that gives a chance for the introduction euphoria dust to settle.. so no reservation here.

As soon as I see an ad with "$X rebates on all Broncos!" that will be my cue

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No reservation for me. I'm tall and bulky and need to get a feel for knee room and footwell space along with head room. I'm ok waiting until 22 so I can see and test-sit in one if needed.
I just read that if you don't have a reservation, you might be waiting until 2022. Seriously?? I'm hoping that's marketing hype. I can't believe they aren't prepared to make a ton of these. If so, however, I'm going to have to get something else sooner or hold on to the JK longer. I've been waiting for this thing for years and it's starting to grind my gears at this point.

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's not going to be a limited production item, there's going to be bronco's on lots as soon as the early buzz wears off

They have built a lot of FOMO around this truck

Plus I want to wait until I drive it, because I might hate it.

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Considering making a reservation carries zero risk, it was silly not to make one right off the bat.

Bud1lite

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru forester,2016 Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there anyone else here besides me that didnā€™t make a reservation? The only reason I havenā€™t is because I still have about 2 and a half years worth of car payments left on my current vehicle. Otherwise I probably would have put in a reservation for a 2 door Big Bend. Iā€™m also waiting for a build & price to go up on Fordā€™s website. No point getting excited if I canā€™t afford what I want. So if anyone else also has not made a reservation, what is your reason for not doing so? Iā€™m curious to see what you all have to say.
I'm in almost the exact situation lol
Sponsored