Renee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Mustang Convertible, Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just checked my build on the tracker this morning. My original email gave me a 7/26 build week. Looks like my blend date is now 7-1 according to my window sticker.

2 door base squatch.

so excited!
Mine as well! Awesome news!
Sponsored

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Surely there has to be someone out there that can help us make sense of the window sticker? My “blend date” is 06/14. Build date on tracker says, 6/15. Bottom of window sticker shows, 6/25. Got a call from my dealer this morning, he shows “in production”. So, just trying to figure out what’s happening. Any clues?

Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

AshleyG

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just checked tracker and my 6/24 blend date on window sticker, moved to "Built" today, no email. Interestingly shows est. delivery date 7/23 by rail to California, (1 month).
Ordered within first hour site was open to reserve.
Cactus Grey, 4dr, First Edition, 2.7, MIC top, black interior.

Also have a First Edition 2 door, Cyber Orange, 2.7, black interior on order from first day, that got switched build weeks three times, now has production week of 7/19 (no sticker generated yet), assuming to schedule in between plant closed dates. Haven't seen many posts with cyber oranges delivered, wondering if that's a problem?
Anyone else from SoCal showing a 1 month potential delivery? About what I expected I suppose.
Ford Bronco “Your Bronco Has Been Built” Status Thread! 🤩 Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 6.34.54 AM

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My CG FE w/ 6/23 blend just updated to “built” on tracker as well. No email from Ford.

Shows est delivery to SLC by 7/21 by rail!

Jfoster05

Big Bend
First Name
Joanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My CG FE w/ 6/23 blend just updated to “built” on tracker as well. No email from Ford.

Where do you see the estimated ship date?

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Where do you see the estimated ship date?
If you look at the screenshot posted right before my post, it has an “Estimated dealership delivery”

AshleyG

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Surely there has to be someone out there that can help us make sense of the window sticker? My “blend date” is 06/14. Build date on tracker says, 6/15. Bottom of window sticker shows, 6/25. Got a call from my dealer this morning, he shows “in production”. So, just trying to figure out what’s happening. Any clues?

Bottom date changes almost daily, I wouldn't go by that, the tracker is a little wonky, i'd try on a computer and phone, close out of all windows, sometimes it doesn't update, maybe cookies.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Looking deeper at the metadata that's returned by Ford's tracking website:
Ford Bronco “Your Bronco Has Been Built” Status Thread! 🤩 Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 9.55.47 AM

There are some interesting tidbits.

1. The "release date" is today, which is when the tracker updated to "built." My window sticker still generates with a 06/23 on the outer edge at the bottom left/center, so I'm not sure it's accurate to use the sticker to determine release, unless this refers to a different "release".
2. The "production date" is 1 day after the blend date on the sticker. I wonder if we'll see even more variance with this going forward, or if in general "production" should exactly match with "blend."
3. The "ETA end date" is the date that the tracker shows as the estimated dealership delivery. This makes me think that "ETA end date" is the estimated END of shipping. If that's the case, it would make sense that "ETA start date" should be the estimated START of shipping, which means that the current estimated delivery date assumes it won't actually be shipped for 2+ weeks? That doesn't make sense though, because that would imply 1 week of transit time, which seems short for rail to SLC...

Edit: just received the "built" email. In it: "Our current estimate for delivery ... is between July 15, 2021 and July 21, 2021." So nvm, the ETA start date is the start of the estimated delivery window. Makes sense, the tracking site just only shows the end date of the window.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now time to figure out how to track trains…

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco is due to be built 7/2 and I got my sticker and my tracker updated to in production this past Friday. I got an email from Ford Saturday afternoon saying it was supposed to be in production this week...so I'm guessing its lagging a bit.

Tazn69Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250, 1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Received my email today. Looks like I could see my Wildtrack by the end of the month if things go as the email says. I'm #5 at my dealership but somehow my build filtered to the top. I may get mine before the display trucks have arrived even they said.

BroncoTPA

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We received notice that our Bronco was built and in transit as of this morning, 6/29. The delivery window is 7/10 to 7/15 to central Florida.

Non-Sas OBX, soft top, 2.3L

10 to 15 days for delivery is amazing if it holds true. It seems many people have received delivery earlier than the estimated window too.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

10 to 15 days for delivery is amazing if it holds true. It seems many people have received delivery earlier than the estimated window too.
I had a 2013 Taurus SHO ship from Chicago to Maryland in four days years back. Was crazy.
Sponsored