Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150, 1974 Porsche 914, 1974 Porsche 914 LE
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Raptors schedule differently (different times) than regular Broncos, I believe.

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just informed me my '23 Raptor is scheduled for 11/7. Backdoor link confirms the same.

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer has 10 Broncos previewing for this week's scheduling. None are 2 doors so I'm SOL.

I was also shown some "official" numbers from Ford confirming the 9x,000 2022 orders eligible to rollover to 2023, along with a price protection of 300-3995, but no specifics on how it will be actually done. There are rumors that 2023 orders won't be accepted, period.

You should be able to talk to your dealer today and see if you're previewing for scheduling, for those of you (us) that like to open Christmas presents on Thanksgiving.
Any idea how many of those 90k are 2020 reservations?

Sponsored

Team_Hudge

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fellas - Long time lurker, first time poster. Just trying to get a sense of next steps in this process.

I have an original reservation date of Nov 2020. I've renewed each year since and just submitted for 2023 with license and signed order form.

I was looking to make an order modification today and my dealership responded with this:

" Your vehicle has gone in to previewing and is set to schedule this week or early next week and will not be able to make any more changes. Please also note if we do make changes it could change scheduling date. "

So with that, should I get a build date for early Nov or what? Then how long does a build take before I'll have my vehicle.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks for the community!

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Checked with my dealer today... 2 broncos are previewed... mine of course isn't one of them... :cry:

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer just informed me my '23 Raptor is scheduled for 11/7. Backdoor link confirms the same.
Congrats! Same here, 11/7, showing in the back door link for a MY23 BRaptor.

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Garrett301

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2021 Bronco Sport, 2017 Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Congrats!! We'll be production buddies :)
Just curious...are you a GT holder and if so, when was your original reservation? Mine was on 7/14/20, just after midnight on reveal night.

Sponsored

sali77

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just curious...are you a GT holder and if so, when was your original reservation? Mine was on 7/14/20, just after midnight on reveal night.
Mine was on 7/14/20 as well, and yep a GT holder.

There were two people ahead of me at my dealer who were First Edition reservations holders who got into the 2022 build cycle, and I was next in line for the 2023.

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fellas - Long time lurker, first time poster. Just trying to get a sense of next steps in this process.

I have an original reservation date of Nov 2020. I've renewed each year since and just submitted for 2023 with license and signed order form.

I was looking to make an order modification today and my dealership responded with this:

" Your vehicle has gone in to previewing and is set to schedule this week or early next week and will not be able to make any more changes. Please also note if we do make changes it could change scheduling date. "

So with that, should I get a build date for early Nov or what? Then how long does a build take before I'll have my vehicle.

I appreciate any feedback. Thanks for the community!

You should get a November build date, check the first post for all 5 "weeks" they are scheduling. Congrats! Once it gets closer, you'll get a VIN, then a window sticker, and then the fun begins.

Team_Hudge

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee & Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should get a November build date, check the first post for all 5 "weeks" they are scheduling. Congrats! Once it gets closer, you'll get a VIN, then a window sticker, and then the fun begins.
Awesome, thx for the info. With a Nov schedule, whats the typical eta on delivery?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm, maybe. No VIN yet, just said that they were contacted and given a production date/ week. We shall see I guess.
Just a word of caution to tamper your expectations, we have seen a few people preview on Tuesday but not get scheduled on Thursday. Chances are high that you will actually get scheduled but there is always a possibility of getting kicked in the nuts. Best of luck to you.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I do apologize and I will.delete, I was speaking on Price Protection program. And the other info is different time and dates. I do apologize.. my main concern has been price protection, I'll. Just go sit in the corner with my crayons...lol
Even the March 19th date is wrong for price protection now:

Ford will honor pricing based on when your reservation or order was placed. Your dealer will be issued a certificate for a similarly equipped vehicle that covers pricing differences for the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered as of March 11, 2022.
Sponsored