First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My order is no longer in preview. So there goes any hope of getting scheduled this week.

What a kick in the nuts.
Sponsored

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We all know we cannot change our build once we receive a VIN. But what about when your vehicle is "previewing"? Does that have a VIN attached at that point, or would you be able to possibly add an option you previously dropped (such as Tow)?

And if it previews without Tow, that probably means adding Tow after the "preview" would potentially cause your build not to get selected (if Tow is currently a constraint), right?
You can still make changes if you are not scheduled

Joeybats32

Badlands
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Compass Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
checked my status.. still nothing (n)🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

August 2021 Reservation
Oct 15 2021 Order
Your looking at a ‘23MY for sure with how things are moving, don’t expect anything for AWHILE 🤣 I wouldn’t expect a 6 month res holder cutting in front of those still from ‘20 and early ‘21. Especially with a WT, one of the most constrained models

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

almost 600 days with no word... because they've been building up the big surprise for this week when I'll 100% get scheduled!!!

Ford Bronco ⏱ Bronco Scheduling This Week (2/28) For Build Weeks 4/4 Through 5/2 stone-cold-steve-austin

This is my weeeeeek!

(just like last week and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week beforev and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before and the week before)

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

reserved 7-2020, converted 1-25-21 produced 12-5-21 and as of today my21 waiting on chips. I work at a huge dealership and I am selling 2022's left and right

Sponsored

Leebadlands69

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed. No way would I believe 7/20/20 Res. would still be hanging out there. This suuuuuuuuuuuucks.

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your looking at a ‘23MY for sure with how things are moving, don’t expect anything for AWHILE 🤣 I wouldn’t expect a 6 month res holder cutting in front of those still from ‘20 and early ‘21. Especially with a WT, one of the most constrained models
All depends on allocations, he could easily jump in line. I don't even think "could" is the right word, more than likely he will jump in front of the order holders at small, low allocation dealers with many orders.

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer's can see it from their systems. Some dealers communicate better than others. Anytime I ask my dealer he just says "You'll get an email when its scheduled".
I can tell you where your bronco is at if you have a vin number through Fords vehicle visibility. Although mine says on hold for microchips. Already have 37" tires 22"wheels (5) the winch, 5" lift, the relocation and support for rear and exhaust plus a tattoo of the kicking bronco and ford emblem, just nothing to put it on yet. I am in constant communication with all of my bronco orders and I personally have 62 on order

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
reserved 7-2020, converted 1-25-21 produced 12-5-21 and as of today my21 waiting on chips. I work at a huge dealership and I am selling 2022's left and right
Hate saying it but it's getting to the point now that if I was waiting on a 21 it would be a tough call if I would take it or not - unless it was an FE or it was marked down.

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

checked my status.. still nothing (n)🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

August 2021 Reservation
Oct 15 2021 Order
Of the 300+ my22 order holders at my dealership, 78% placed their reservations in the first 24 hours since the July 13, 2020 reveal. I am not surprised you haven't been scheduled yet. I would be more surprised, and disappointingly so, if you were scheduled ahead of all those that reserved and ordered before you, with the same build.

Sponsored

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hate saying it but it's getting to the point now that if I was waiting on a 21 it would be a tough call if I would take it or not - unless it was an FE or it was marked down.
My only issue is that my color is antimatter blue and I already have paint matched stuff. Plus it is a 2door black diamond 2.7 non sas which nowadays is rare. Believe me, I will get a discount taking delivery of a my21 in the second quarter of 2022. I work at a top 20 dealership and spoke with mike levine and nothing I can do, they will not take chips from other 22's it has to wait for them specifically.

DalTXBtonco

Big Bend
First Name
Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are there certain days they send emails out if you get a production date or is it any day?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just check youself on thursday as notification emails over the last 2-3 months have not been consistent.

Are there certain days they send emails out if you get a production date or is it any day?