Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My order is no longer in preview. So there goes any hope of getting scheduled this week.

What a kick in the nuts.
My dealer had what was suppose to be 4 allocations this scheduling round.. 4 of their broncos(including mine) were previewing 2 weeks ago during a non scheduling week. As of yesterday they have 0 broncos previewing. Very odd.. Hoping they are still going to get 4 scheduled, but I am also losing hope.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard from Ford customer service and Ford email that they're going by reservation time stamp not order date.
Well, they WERE going by reservation time stamp. Never by order date - I don't know why people have ever thought that matters.

Now they mostly go by dealer allocation and part availability, and lastly by reservation time stamp.

SpringBreak98

Black Diamond
First Name
Cade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer had what was suppose to be 4 allocations this scheduling round.. 4 of their broncos(including mine) were previewing 2 weeks ago during a non scheduling week. As of yesterday they have 0 broncos previewing. Very odd.. Hoping they are still going to get 4 scheduled, but I am also losing hope.
Were you an early reservation holder who expressed interest in being chosen for a Raptor? I've got some weird conspiracy theory I'm working on ...

Sponsored

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Were you an early reservation holder who expressed interest in being chosen for a Raptor? I've got some weird conspiracy theory I'm working on ...
I am a day 1 reservation holder, but never considered the Raptor or expressed interest to my dealer

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

July 17th 2020 reservation, January 20th 2021 ordered, told to reorder for my22 October 14th 2021. Still crickets. Dealer has No clue. So frustrated with Ford customer service. I saw a guy the other day. He has 3 Broncos! I’ve seen quite a few who have 2! WTF 😳🤬😤

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco image in the backdoor link FINALLY changed from a gray shadow outline to the ACTUAL picture of the build. And I am somehow happy about that LOL.

To rub it in I saw someone dropping the kids off at school today with my EXACT BUILD and color. Like...damn. So I have to look at that every freakin' day now.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
reserved 7-2020, converted 1-25-21 produced 12-5-21 and as of today my21 waiting on chips. I work at a huge dealership and I am selling 2022's left and right
Sell me a 2dr 2022 then. At this point it would be worth it to drive all the way there to get from Alabama. LOL

Sponsored

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just waiting ...for the rug to be pulled out ..yet once again

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

July 17th 2020 reservation, January 20th 2021 ordered, told to reorder for my22 October 14th 2021. Still crickets. Dealer has No clue. So frustrated with Ford customer service. I saw a guy the other day. He has 3 Broncos! I’ve seen quite a few who have 2! WTF 😳🤬😤
I’m in the same boat

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Normally you here of order holders that they received the golden ticket but I have not heard of one. Did anyone hear differently?

bigedizzle

Black Diamond
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge st and a 2017 Fiesta st
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sell me a 2dr 2022 then. At this point it would be worth it to drive all the way there to get from Alabama. LOL
I have five 2 doors set to arrive before the end of the month not including mine
Sponsored