RotorOver

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Porsche 718 Cayman S, 2017 BMW M240i, 2017 Audi Q5
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t wait to see how they incorporate Sasquatch with the lady parts on the Badlands badge.
I really don't like that badge. Hopefully this gives them a reason to change it for the better. They'll probably leave the graphic the same and call it Lady Sasquatch.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 RS, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Am I the only one who doesn't understand this Sasquatch obsession? The whole thing just feels cringey to me. Not to mention Jeep folks have been putting Sasquatch stickers on their rigs for years already. I hope the FE doesn't have any Sasquatch references.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
Stacy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 BMW X2, '14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Clubs

Am I the only one who doesn't understand this Sasquatch obsession? The whole thing just feels cringey to me. Not to mention Jeep folks have been putting Sasquatch stickers on their rigs for years already. I hope the FE doesn't have any Sasquatch references.
Couldn't agree more. Living in the PNW, it's a bit played out here and since there's so many wranglers wearing sas stickers, I'm veering far away from having it on my bronco. I'm OK with the package being named sas, but I don't want no man-ape on my FE!

Advertisement

Advertisement