Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's true if your current order is a base 2-door without lux/sas. Because in that case, you have nothing to drop, to be eligible for the $2500.

Also, even if you do have lux/sas to drop from the 2-door, while you can then be eligible for the $2500, I suspect that is a losing bet. Realistically that 2-door will not get delivered in 2023, and you won't get that $2500.

If you want any reasonable shot at a 2023 Bronco, you will likely need to switch from 2-door to 4-door soft top.
I do have Sasquatch. I'm fine with your odds are better going 4-door. But I was told verbatim I would not be eligible unless I switched to a 4-door.
Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you certain that you are COVP approved?? As in... did you dealer show you the COVP portal and/or the email from Ford showing you that you were approved??

Don't get me wrong... there is a decent chance I could be wrong, Ford did change the rules on the COVP stuff after the original 2023MY announcement, and those rules were not made public as far as I know. But I will say the carry-over orders at my dealer (that I'm aware of) are all priority code 2 and have been that way since their COVP approval. But it could also be they got their COVP approvals done before the rules silently changed.

EDIT-- This may be a question best asked to one of the dealers representatives on the forum. (Paging @Sarah Davis)
I know I"m COVP'd at my dealer but my order shows PC 12.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i saw the COVP confirmation reply from ford to my dealer, stating approved and my priority code is a 10. I had asked about the 2s and they had no idea. they then showed me the other orders they had confirmed and all were 17-19. i'd feel better if it was a 2
Only Ford can change it from a priority 10-19 to a priority 2.
A bunch (over 50) at my dealer are priority 2.... my dealer has been keeping up with requirements.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2023 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Are you certain that you are COVP approved?? As in... did you dealer show you the COVP portal and/or the email from Ford showing you that you were approved??

Don't get me wrong... there is a decent chance I could be wrong, Ford did change the rules on the COVP stuff after the original 2023MY announcement, and those rules were not made public as far as I know. But I will say the carry-over orders at my dealer (that I'm aware of) are all priority code 2 and have been that way since their COVP approval. But it could also be they got their COVP approvals done before the rules silently changed.

EDIT-- This may be a question best asked to one of the dealers representatives on the forum. (Paging @Sarah Davis)
Yes. I've seen the email from Ford confirming COVP.

I am PC19.

SVTGoat

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hmm...my order preview looks more or less like yours except it has no job order # listed anywhere
You may be perfectly ok...I am definitely not trying to mislead you. Hopefully it works out and you get your Bronco exactly how you want it!

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Obviously my call, but what would you all do in my shoes....base, 4 door, sasquatch, MIC order placed with a big dealer a yr ago. Moved to priority 2 earlier this month.

Would you roll the dice and see if it gets built as is or take off the constraints?

being in the northeast and definitely wanting to go up to 35s makes both of my constraint items pretty painful to remove.
wait. Ford has 02 your build. They will look to build that as soon as they can. This week they will be scheduling base series. You have until 3/7 to make the change. Your build is already COVP'd. With any luck you will have a VIN this week!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have we heard whether or not we are able to take delivery from a different dealership if we cancel our order, and still be eligible for the credit?

I found my exact build at a different dealer and the ADM is tolerable... even more so with the credit. But I don't want to cancel my order if I won't be able to apply that to my OTD price with the new dealer.
If you have a price protection certificate, you can use it on a new 2023 Bronco you find elsewhere. 'New' will not apply if the dealer bought it at auction of from another dealer.

If you opt to cancel mic/sas/lux on your present order for the $2500 bonus, you can apply it to another purchase only if you cancel your order.
It doesn't look like we can combine the pp and bonus on a purchase other than our original order.

Last edited:

yabsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco 4dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you have a price protection certificate, you can use it on a new 2023 Bronco you find elsewhere. 'New' will not apply if the dealer bought it at auction of from another dealer.

If you opt to cancel mod/sas/lux on your present order for the $2500 bonus, you can apply it to another purchase only if you cancel your order.
It doesn't look like we can combine the pp and bonus on a purchase other than our original order.
Thanks for the reply. I guess still unclear on if we cancel our current order whether we can use the $2500 incentive, NOT price protection, for the purchase of a new Ford in stock at a different dealership.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

wait. Ford has 02 your build. They will look to build that as soon as they can. This week they will be scheduling base series. You have until 3/7 to make the change. Your build is already COVP'd. With any luck you will have a VIN this week!
I'm similar.... 2 dr BaseSquatch at #34 at my dealer but #4 as far as Base model. Fingers crossed!

How does Ford usually schedule..... is it likely a Base has a chance of being scheduled almost every week from now on, or just every once in a while?
Appreciate your input!

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the reply. I guess still unclear on if we cancel our current order whether we can use the $2500 incentive, NOT price protection, for the purchase of a new Ford in stock at a different dealership.
Yes.... cancel the sas/mic/lux option to get the bonus. Find another ford to buy, then cancel your Bronco order to apply the $2500. Obviously, you best confirm before cancel your Bronco order.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we heard whether or not we are able to take delivery from a different dealership if we cancel our order, and still be eligible for the credit?

I found my exact build at a different dealer and the ADM is tolerable... even more so with the credit. But I don't want to cancel my order if I won't be able to apply that to my OTD price with the new dealer.
If you cancel your order, you can use the $2500 credit at a different dealership. PGM #32004

You will not be able to combine the PP cert and the $2500. Only way to combine the 2 is if you modify your current build and take delivery of that order in 23'

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Xira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2022 Silverado LT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I gotta admit, I enjoyed reading all the tinfoil hat theories about Ford going out of their way to screw over reservation holders, lose customers, and embarrass themselves in front of shareholders.... just to make a couple bucks.

If Sasquatch shortage truly is due to tire availability, unfortunately Ford can't just "find another supplier". Both NHTSA and the EPA would have some issues with them factory equipping tires that haven't been safety/economy tested. Otherwise, every manufacturer would do the MPG test on the lightest, cheapest, baldest ½-ply tires they could find before slapping on the biggest Dick Crushers the factory can provide.

Likewise, they can't just slap a different top on these cars at the factory without subjecting them to the full round of crash/rollover testing. If an aftermarket 2dr soft top introduces new hazards that aren't present with mic/no top, or interferes with curtain airbag deployment, that's an issue and needs to be tested for.

Heated steering wheel and adaptive cruise can both be retrofitted, but it'll cost $$$

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) image_search_1674059143651

Last edited:

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you may be ok...I was looking for my new order and I had just found it. It does not show Job Order on it because it is a 1. See below.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) image_search_1674059143651
I don't know why the Raptor people are bothering in these threads. This has absolutely noting to do with them.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i saw the COVP confirmation reply from ford to my dealer, stating approved and my priority code is a 10. I had asked about the 2s and they had no idea. they then showed me the other orders they had confirmed and all were 17-19. i'd feel better if it was a 2
DORA not COVP. DORA is the order confirmation.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just learned from an anonymous source the Ford internal code name for his campaign: "Project Sand in the Vaseline". You heard it here first.
Nothing in this world would be more awesome is that if everyone impacted would put "Project Sand in the Vaseline" in their signatures.
Sponsored