Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That makes sense if they have the allocation. The ones it hurts are those without enough allocations.
It hasn’t been scheduled to be built
I have a few theories on why, just not willing to delve too deeply.

they have had models built and delivered after my order
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So about 8k in options for a $2500 voucher. Seems about right for the way this circus has been ran. So do we still get the option to re-order for my24 or do we get dropped and have to wait and start all over when the banks opent. I dont care about pp at this point i just want built the way I ordered.
Well sorta but you're not paying for the 8k in options with the BL, difference in base stickers is around 7k, add the 2.7 and auto back to the BL and your probably going to break even with the voucher to upgrade on your own but gain the disconnect along with the Bilsteins and 33s for resale.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is still a chance you could get built based on where you are in line. They will build what they can but asking for some to move for dollars and the ability to get scheduled.
You would be ill advised to take that bet, Ford is doubling down hard to offer $2500 to jump ship... and the other option is to go sodomize yourself.

While, I might consider sitting it out, I already have a 2 door Lux package Bronco. I can afford to skip being cool enough to get a WildTrak. People with no Bronco, they stand to lose on PP and still have no Bronco.

Even then, for the right deal on a SuperDuty, I might just cash out.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lux isn't worth losing your pp over
For me, it would be a deal breaker... 60k miles in the past year without Adaptive Cruise Control... No thanks.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel the same way, acc is the main reason I want the lux
My girlfriend (who my WildTrak order is for) said that she doesn't want the Bronco without ACC. She would have compromised on ANYTHING else except ACC, but Ford being Ford... LOL.

Hell, the only reason she wanted the WildTrak was because she wanted the seats! Ford, however, stupidly locked interiors to trim. Hell, stitch a Bronco into the OBX interior and this would have never been an issue.

She would have been happy with a Big Bend Mid package with cloth, as long as there was a Bronco on the seat, adaptive cruise control, and she got a 2 door (she hates leather and vinyl). Now, I probably would have advised against that, but she would have been fine with it.

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So how does the hardtop impact 2 door without lux and sasquatch? Since all 2 doors are hardtop. Does anyone have insight on this?

Hdscreens

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ll take a guess they won’t build 2 doors. In all this the soft top hasn’t proven to be of better quality than the mic top. It’s had its shares of issues too.

So how does the hardtop impact 2 door without lux and sasquatch? Since all 2 doors are hardtop. Does anyone have insight on this?

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yea but oh you can’t get Lux or MIC hard Top as well
They can and will build some just can’t build all of them. I would think you are rolling the dice unless you know you’re close to getting scheduled. We know they have parts to build 67% of 85% of hardtops, you just have to factor in the other two constraints, but if your front of the line, may squeak by. Numbers could improve chances you get scheduled if folks start opting out quickly, or choosing to remove packages or change builds. Poker match for sure.

Sponsored

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2 door is still a constraint in general. Only parts to build 61% of 2 doors that are ordered.

Juventus

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ll take a guess they won’t build 2 doors. In all this the soft top hasn’t proven to be of better quality than the mic top. It’s had its shares of issues too.
2 door is still a constraint in general. Only parts to build 61% of 2 doors that are ordered.
I am priority code 2 does that mean anything? This is a complete mess. So 39% of 2 doors won't be built this year model year you are saying @22OBX

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am priority code 2 does that mean anything? This is a complete mess. So 39% of 2 doors won't be built this year model year you are saying @22OBX
Yes, based on current parts constraints. Some of us are questioning why we are seeing so many Priority code 2’s now. That could be a sign you going to get scheduled. Just a wild assumption.

Dmesser92

Big Bend
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Toyota Pickup 4x4 DLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's past time that Ford offers a soft top option on the two door. All I want is a two-door base and each year that looks less likely to happen.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp

572D3908-D549-4CF1-9B48-F0CAC49FE6CD.jpeg
Sponsored