First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since, Ford hasnā€™t officially announced this. I wonder if at the start of business on Monday thereā€™s a loophole with a possibility to exploit? For order holders with lower trims and non of the constraints they are asking to take off, they could potentially switch to a wild track Monday morning just to be given the news they should switch to lower trim without those specific constraints but then end up gaining $2500 for a build they wanted anyway. I mean if the Ford giveth and the Ford taketh it might be worth a shot.

Iā€™m sure some will say it will move oneself back down the line but not sure if thatā€™s completely verified. In all this mess no one not even Ford knows whoā€™s at the front of line and whoā€™s at the rear of line. I suppose priority 2 is up there and if someone knows theyā€™re priority 2 then definitely wouldnā€™t change anything.
I would venture to say the ability to switch to a Wildtrak, or place a future Wildtrak order will not be an option.
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

This will be a couple interesting days. I see a lot of dealers licking their chops hoping people walk without canceling. Just allows them to hose someone else that doesnā€™t know any better yet.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m relieved to hear that my WT/2023 4 door MIC with SAS package is sitting in SLC, UT, waiting to be offloaded and put on truck headed to my dealer. I am guessing I am one of the last to get one. I would have two (his and hers) but I got a Golden Ticket and we jumped on Raptor. Code orange and have gone through multiple production dates since 11/6/22. Itā€™s a ā€˜23 as well. I have the VIn and window sticker. Itā€™s at the plant for 1/16/23. Waiting to have both in my possession before I decide if we are going to have his and hers, or are we going to part ways with possibly the raptor. I have to see about the height and ride, a Recent hip replacement and then a dislocation of it 10 weeks later has me worried on both now. 2.6 years ago, never would have imagined this. šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ve Waited so long, I had to buy a ā€˜22 Explorer King Ranch in May. Now I am so so close, itā€™s giving me anxiety on what to do.

Oh, Wildtrack - Cactus Grey
Raptor - Code Orange.
Mines been sitting at the rail yard in DFW since before New Years. Forget all the automotive constraints. When there's no trucks it's the same struggle. Ford is using 3rd party "hotshots" that can only transport 2-3 cars at a time. WT, lux, tow, leather, mod bumper. Feels like I was incredibly lucky to get it built.

IMG_20230115_081710.jpg

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will be a couple interesting days. I see a lot of dealers licking their chops hoping people walk without canceling. Just allows them to hose someone else that doesnā€™t know any better yet.
If you cancel you get your 100 back and the dealer still gets the slot

I know this to be a fact. I follow my June 1 2021 reservation and Iā€™ve emailed ford and the dealer

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The BL is basically the same minus Hoss 3.0 for the WT but you get detachable sway bar on BL. Just take the $2500 and put it towards shocks if they are that important. Probably still come out cheaper.
Yea but oh you canā€™t get Lux or MIC hard Top as well

Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

If you cancel you get your 100 back and the dealer still gets the slot

I know this to be a fact. I follow my June 1 2021 reservation and Iā€™ve emailed ford and the dealer
That makes sense if they have the allocation. The ones it hurts are those without enough allocations.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Wasnā€™t quite the same word I was thinking but starts with the same letter! :cool:

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The BL is basically the same minus Hoss 3.0 for the WT but you get detachable sway bar on BL. Just take the $2500 and put it towards shocks if they are that important. Probably still come out cheaper.
HOSS 3.0 is more than shocks-
With HOSS 3.0, Ford gives you the steel Capable bumper with tow hooks and integrated fog lamps, front steel bash plate, plus the stars of the system: FOX 2.5-inch Internal Bypass Dampers, the Ford Performance Severe-Duty upgraded steering rack from the Bronco Raptor, upgraded inner and outer tie rods, and a rear sway bar on both 2- and 4-doors.

Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So about 8k in options for a $2500 voucher. Seems about right for the way this circus has been ran. So do we still get the option to re-order for my24 or do we get dropped and have to wait and start all over when the banks opent. I dont care about pp at this point i just want built the way I ordered.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

in light of all of this, i know that we are looking at work arounds best we can. to that end i know that for alot of people they wanted lux for the heated steering wheel. did anyone come up with a good workaround retrofit that was successful?
Ford Bronco šŸ’° Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673829344175

MikeOBronco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aprilia V4 Tuono
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many people dropping WT or Sasquatch will move to BL, because that is the only model of the 3 listed that comes with the heavy duty front axle.
1 month from now, Ford will likely say:
"Due to the large # of BL orders, the Sway Bar Disconnect feature and BL specific wheels are now constrained items. Change you order to a Big Bend or lose PP"

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So about 8k in options for a $2500 voucher. Seems about right for the way this circus has been ran. So do we still get the option to re-order for my24 or do we get dropped and have to wait and start all over when the banks opent. I dont care about pp at this point i just want built the way I ordered.
knowing Ford they will put you at the back of the line in charge you double just because you were patient

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if there is a deadline WT customers to make a decision. Also wonder if that decision is changeable. For my WT I'd start off with option #3 and give it until end of April to see if its scheduled. If not, then I'd go with option 2 and try to find something else.

Not willing to drop MIC from my order so option 1 is pretty much a no-go for me.
At best, you will have to the end of February... or less.
Sponsored