First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like to me if you want a Bronco, choice #1 is the only choice you have... unless you wait a few years. Translations: They are not going to produce Wildtraks. They are not going to produce MIC's. They are not going to produce SAS packages. LUX 'outa luck'. Choice #4... you walk away from your order. Choice #3... Ford WILL walk away from you. Choice #2... Walk away from your Bronco and get $2500 off something else. The heritage lines I'd bet will not be done until this mess gets fixed so if you are holding out for one you will be in a different sinking boat in a few months.
Yup, a bewildering array of trim levels - many available in both a 2 and 4 door version - and Ford is willing to build basically a variation on ONE of them. Henry (what's with all the colors?) Ford would be so proud.
Sponsored

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my fleet guy who does all our ordering since 90% of what we read on forums is smoke and mirrors and big fish stories unless you are or have the source. I sent him the image from here that is on normal Ford letterhead scans with the 4 options and he agrees that it is official Ford but he has yet to hear any of this yet when I asked. What I do know is there is a call tomorrow with dealers at some point I am assuming to discuss the options or what is/is not going to happen.

Hopefully we aren't all royally F'd, many of you are more patient than I am. In dealing with Ford and all the backorders we deal with in our parts dept. I am really hoping Ford finds a way to make things right for everyone. This is the reason I canceled my first order back in 2020 because I was told in Nov. of 20 it would be a 23 and I wasn't going to wait 3 years for a Bronco. FF to a few months back when I was told I should be able to get the order I have now from 2/22 this summer (23) I had hope. Even have a garage full of accessories waiting :confused:. If I hear anything positive I will share with the group.

Vizsla23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Replying to my own post here as I just confirmed through Currie Ford in Frankfurt that they have a 2DR BL, 2.7L, SAS, Lux in cactus which was my original build/reservation on day 2 and it is full sticker of $57K and $20K ADM. FORD can build these trucks. But you know why they are not honoring reservation holders.
I'm willing to bet that is a canceled or soon-to-be canceled order. Dealers are putting VINs for orders up on their sites before delivery and before people are canceling. My Wildtrak was a canceled order that was posted a week before the person decided not to take delivery.

Did you call them about knocking down the Mark-up?

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm willing to bet that is a canceled or soon-to-be canceled order. Dealers are putting VINs for orders up on their sites before delivery and before people are canceling. My Wildtrak was a canceled order that was posted a week before the person decided not to take delivery.

Did you call them about knocking down the Mark-up?
They said no chance.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Uh- hard pass @Ford. Build my WT, as spec’d more than a year ago. I’m literally sitting in a dealership buying a used Camry as a hold over as I type this. It will give me plenty of time to wait for the new Land Cruiser order banks to open up and then I can cancel my Bronco order. Toyota actually builds vehicles their customers order.

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have base soft top 4 door with the v6 ordered. No sas. I reserved in Nov of 2020. The fact that it's been 2 years and 3 months and I'm still not scheduled is ridiculous. I am currently unsure as to whether I will take delivery as it is due to changes in my circumstances as I work from home often now, and might just daily the 911 (got on the list Feb 2022, got an allocation (scheduled) Aug 2022, Built Dec 2022, Delivery Jan 2022) I'm about to take delivery of.

If it rolls over another year and I lose price protection despite tying to buy the car for 3 years, I won't be buying a Bronco in that case and I might even dump my Ford stock (Not that they'll care about some random guy dumping 10k shares and swearing off Ford after being a Ford supporter for so long) and cancel my Maverick order. Likely will never buy another Ford again.

Falcon01

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R35 GTR, Chevy Bolt, Saab 9-3 Aero 6spd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Uh- hard pass @Ford. Build my WT, as spec’d more than a year ago. I’m literally sitting in a dealership buying a used Camry as a hold over as I type this. It will give me plenty of time to wait for the new Land Cruiser order banks to open up and then I can cancel my Bronco order. Toyota actually builds vehicles their customers order.
I agree with your message, but just an FYI that Toyota doesn't do customer orders. The dealer can request a spec of a car from Toyota, but that doesn't guarantee they will actually get it. And I've been in situations where other nearby dealers got the exact spec despite not having a request for it and my dealer didn't get that spec.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Conglomerates do not care. They lose one customer and gain another. Customer service is gone. Never coming back. Only small shops offer this now. Nobody will be teaching ford a lesson canceling. Cold hard truth. Or by selling off their stock as one poster said. Sell it off,someone else will buy it. In the end just do what makes you happy because ford motor company does not care at all about you. This can be copied and pasted for all other car manufacturers as well.

Wes Hightower

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company I take the Mic top off but let me take the Mod off your hands. How else we going to get 2 doors.
Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 20230116_090741
I am wondering how this will impact a those of us who ordered a 2 door. I ordered a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch high package, if I remove the Sasquatch. I still have no option to remove the hard top. I can't change to a 4 door because 1. I love the look of the 2 door, and 2. I cant get the 4 door in and out of my parking garage. I should just get mentally prepared to wait another year. since I had no reservation and ordered Jan of 22.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What a mess.
Based on how things have transpired, ordering more than one Bronco certainly seems like it was the wise choice. Maybe you could get at least one.
When Ford changed the allocation formula, I did just that. My order at Stephens was in the 200's, so I placed a 'walk in' order at a local dealer and got that order in 10 months. I did cancel my Stephens order once I had a build date for the local one. Yeah, I paid a little more, but I have a Bronco now instead of 2025.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
If this offer came two months ago, I'd have an Eruption Green Mustang in my garage.

Changing from a 2-door, to a 4-door with it's jabby B pillar is a non-starter.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite posts in a thread dedicated to the revelation that the hammer is dropping on future Wildtrak orderers, are all the current Wildtrak owners feeling it necessary to post a pic of their Wildtrak and how they are so happy for themselves.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My favorite posts in a thread dedicated to the revelation that the hammer is dropping on future Wildtrak orderers, are all the current Wildtrak owners feeling it necessary to post a pic of their Wildtrak and how they are so happy for themselves.
My favorite are the ones trying to sale theirs that are close to production.
Sponsored