Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 5.9, 01 XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The Eibach kit is 1700 dollars and adjustable. 6100's are 1100 for the set 🤷🏻‍♂️ these are just OE Fox quality. Meh
Sure, I guess if you actually use the adjustment. Others want a compliant ride and also off road capable. It’s like the ZR2 guys going, nah, don’t like these OE dssv’s they’re not adjustable lol.

There's a setup for anyone if they look hard enough. Find something that rides just a good on road but can handle medium off road duty with ease for that price. Usually it’s either too harsh on the street, or too soft on the trails.
Sponsored

TellurideBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a great point. Under the current rules set by Ford, you cannot even change from Lux to High without losing Price Protection. If they don’t remove that rule, it’s patently obvious what they are trying to do.

My post above is incorrect - see posts below for clarification.

I hope everyone realizes that Ford has said in the past that if you change from a 2 to a 4 door or vice versa you will lose Price Protection. So that $2500 carrot to you becomes a savings for Ford. I would verify that you will still get your PP as well as the 2500 before you pull the trigger.... IN WRITING FROM THE DEALER AND FORD. There is more than $2500 in PP for early reservations than there is in the carrot.

Last edited:

Teke

Base
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I settle for a soft top on a 2 door? Yes. Can I settle for a 4 door without SAS and a soft top? No, not a damn chance. Been a die-hard Ford guy but this is testing my loyalty...

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is a great point. Under the current rules set by Ford, you cannot even change from Lux to High without losing Price Protection. If they don’t remove that rule, it’s patently obvious what they are trying to do.
From the 2023 FAQ ... Looks like your price protection is locked in at what you had on order Sept 9, 2022. You can make changes w/o affected the private offer.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) Screenshot_20230116-204158

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
that’s where I’m at in my mind right now. Personally, I think the soft fastback top looks horrible on the 2 door.

with that being said. Am I willing to let my order ride for the hard Top and risk losing price protection if my order doesn’t get built?

also, what will an after market hard top look like, can you add one, how much will it cost. I’m seeing $5500 hard tops for the 4 doors now. That’s a boatload of money for a hard top. My Jeep hard top was only $2800. $2500 is what ford is offering. It’s a lot to think about.
I read the warranties on two aftermarket hardtops, one says that their $7k(?) top should immediately go to a body shop to be clear coated or expect fading because they put no protectorate on it, it may require fitting and any bubbles under 3/8" are not warrantable. The second company said that if any defect was found in it, everything must be returned to their factory in California or a resaler (don't know if they have one with 300 miles of me), at the buyers expense to be evaluated. I think both had 6 months warranties. I can't imagine be the first in line to drop $6-8K on a top that the company has zero faith in it being a quality product.

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think this is correct. When you look at the information for 2023 which is now called a "Private Offer Program," it says that the private offer is based on the series and number of doors you had on order prior to 9/9/23. But you can make changes. You can't keep the private offer if you get a Raptor or a Heritage Limited. But you can get it for other trims. So, for example, as I read it, you could go from a 2 door Wildtrak to a 4 door OBX and still have the price protection (now known as the Private Offer).

TheDoctor

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Pontiac G8 GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The vid from the insider that broke out all the details….said in his video dealers haven’t been able to order in a while. His info was spot on.
This is one on a local dealers lot…blue stickers are dealer orders, correct?

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) DDD4014F-E1C0-4669-B4EA-1F791832B9D6

newsman9

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From the 2023 FAQ ... Looks like your price protection is locked in at what you had on order Sept 9, 2022. You can make changes w/o affected the private offer.

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) DDD4014F-E1C0-4669-B4EA-1F791832B9D6
I thought I remembered this. As much as this all sucks, in theory the cheaper new order price, PP and $2,500 bribe means about $12k to bring back stuff FoMoCo is taking away. Half full, and all that.

Sponsored

IROCnRoll

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes. The so-called "price protection" is simply a credit you get that is based on your prior order. It doesn't necessarily give you exactly what you would have paid before. It is essentially an estimate of how much the trim cost has changed based on your prior order.

70Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Bronco; 11 Jetta TDI; 03 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whose starting the betting pool for tomorrow's announcement?

100:1 odds Jimmy gets on stage and says they'll start delivering two doors without tops. I'm in.
Ford has done it once, why not do it again. LOL
Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673924809547

Leadville

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This latest news / Order Mod ' Offer ' prob cuts the total Order Bank # to less than half this winter - i.e. less than 50% remaining
- Some use Offer to buy from stock
- Some amend order - free-up MIC's & SQ pkgs
- Some won't compromise - just cancel
- Some existing owners have another order, thinking '24 or '25 trade-in. They prob cancel

from '23 Consolidated Build Weeks Tracking :

MIC top : almost 90% of scheduled builds

SQ pkg : 70%

LUX pkg : nearly 60% . . :oops:

With a smaller Order Bank, the people who ' Hold Fast ' w MIC & SQ pkg could see much better odds
LUX pkg may need to be sacrificed
Of course announcements tomorrow could turn all this upside-down

Longer-Term Trends ?
• Ford abandons attempts of direct build-to-order sales model ? Mega-dealers ecstatic
• Ford moves to EV's full-speed ? Exec climate-change fools embarrassed by ' dinosaur ' lines like Bronco ?

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford moves to EV's full-speed ? Exec climate-change fools embarrassed by ' dinosaur ' lines like Bronco ?
This has nothing to do with the Bronco -- it's already underway. The cars we're getting in 5-6 years are in development today. Those cars largely aren't gas powered. Nothing to do with "climate change fools" and everything to do with the almighty dollar.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is one on a local dealers lot…blue stickers are dealer orders, correct?

Ford Bronco 💰 Official: $2500 Order Modification Offer to Wildtrak Customers (switch trims) and Non-Wildtrak Customers (modify order to remove constraints) 1673924809547
Yeah but when did they order…probably way back.
Sponsored