AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No clarity is because there is none. 78,000 unfilled reservations PLUS dealer inventory = a Lot of tough luck suckers. Even if oversold dealer get extra allocations anyone more than 1/2 way back in the line is S-O-L.
78K may be A LOT! but Ford is committing all efforts to Retail allocations.
Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No clarity is because there is none. 78,000 unfilled reservations PLUS dealer inventory = a Lot of tough luck suckers. Even if oversold dealer get extra allocations anyone more than 1/2 way back in the line is S-O-L.
Yes and no. Most people that are left are at $2k below invoice which is still going to be a hell of 'a deal in 2024. You do loose the PP, which is entirely Ford's fault, but probably way better than any other deal you can get in 2024.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Based on this update, i wouldn't change my build at all, unless i had lux, i don't use that

This just doesn't sound like a bad deal, or even bad news, or even different news.
Sounds like an opportunity for those that do it

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are combining current PP and this $2500 offer if you choose to remove options.
If the only constraint (of these three) that someone has on his order is Lux, then dropping that for $2500, plus the price difference between Lux and High seems a no-brainer to me.

But honestly I don't understand why people are so hung up on the Lux package. I detest adaptive cruise control, and I didn't even know heated steering wheels existed until I joined this forum.

PDXMike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does removing the three constraints some how give you better priority? I think you can only move down to priority 10 by the dealer. I read in another thread that some people who made the change are now priority 2 and were previously priority 19.

Sponsored

Blown331

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the only constraint (of these three) that someone has on his order is Lux, then dropping that for $2500, plus the price difference between Lux and High seems a no-brainer to me.

But honestly I don't understand why people are so hung up on the Lux package. I detest adaptive cruise control, and I didn't even know heated steering wheels existed until I joined this forum.
I agree. High package still has the 12 inch screen and 360 camera. And costs $2200 less.
I wonder what part of the Lux package is causing the issue? I would automatically think the 12-in screen but obviously that's not it since the high package is okay.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mitch does use some extreme wording sometimes lol. You are correct, they will still produce MIC,LUX and SAS pkg broncos as you mentioned they are not out of those parts. The amount they have compared to the need is lower. Ford is unable to commit to building 100% of the MIC/LUX/SAS orders that are currently unscheduled. Ford wants to build as many as they can, they want to give the customers every option to purchase a bronco this year. They are combining current PP and this $2500 offer if you choose to remove options.

All I can say is doing nothing, there is a risk you will not get your bronco and you will lose all PP and this offer. But you could end up still getting scheduled! It is a gamble! TALK to your dealership, they can give you advice on what to do! It will depend on what other orders are ahead of you and if they are for going these constrained options or not.

My 2dr Basesquatch been at the #1 position since the first round of ordering, back in 21, at my dealer. I was their first order.

Last year I had COVP confirmed by Ford and still did not get built. 🙄 Seems like everytime my dealers allocation comes up, Ford cannot build a 2dr.

I am now a PC of 2. I have absolutely no idea what to do. I can leave it alone and hope and pray. Drop the squatch and maybe get built. The squatch was the whole reason for me getting a Bronc.

Maybe just wait to see of I get lucky on Thurs.

I so don't know what the fuck to do.......

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FWIW, "My dealer said" that they were told that order banks would re-open 3/27. She said she wasn't too confident in that, but again -- FWIW.

:) 🍻 :)

And she did re-iterate that they were also told -- no MIC, no SAS, no Wildtrak.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does removing the three constraints some how give you better priority? I think you can only move down to priority 10 by the dealer. I read in another thread that some people who made the change are now priority 2 and were previously priority 19.
It's been said before, dealer priority codes are not being used for Broncos.

Sponsored

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I agree. High package still has the 12 inch screen and 360 camera. And costs $2200 less.
I wonder what part of the Lux package is causing the issue? I would automatically think the 12-in screen but obviously that's not it since the high package is okay.
I'd bet on it being ACC or possible even B&O system. If it wasn't the only way to get heated steering wheel I could likely do without all the other stuff there.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mitch does use some extreme wording sometimes lol. You are correct, they will still produce MIC,LUX and SAS pkg broncos as you mentioned they are not out of those parts. The amount they have compared to the need is lower. Ford is unable to commit to building 100% of the MIC/LUX/SAS orders that are currently unscheduled. Ford wants to build as many as they can, they want to give the customers every option to purchase a bronco this year. They are combining current PP and this $2500 offer if you choose to remove options.

All I can say is doing nothing, there is a risk you will not get your bronco and you will lose all PP and this offer. But you could end up still getting scheduled! It is a gamble! TALK to your dealership, they can give you advice on what to do! It will depend on what other orders are ahead of you and if they are for going these constrained options or not.
If myself and all my fellow Granger customers get rid of the constraints, what has changed for us? Unless I missed something, we stay at the same place in the Granger line, with same allocation issue. Same situation with folks at other dealers with lower allocations. (In practice, maybe some folks don't change their order, so we move up a few spots in the dealer line, which might not matter.)

Although we are offered the $2500, we are no more likely to get a Bronco in 2023. Unless something else in the equation has change, that was not mentioned at the meeting? Such as Ford offering dealers additional 2023 allocations, to actually deliver the Broncos to people who get rid of the constraints?

5PC24

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, since I have a Badlands with a HT, may just drop my WT down to soft top if that 1 change is truly eligible to get the $2500 and then swap tops from BL to the WT If/when WT comes in.

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted on Bronco Nation's forums by DDM4. The constrained items that must ALL be removed are MIC Top, Lux Package and Sasquatch Package (in order for non-Wildtrak customers to receive $2500 and risk not being produced in 2023MY).

F2C50A7D-9D7B-4221-B899-CEB7016F70F8.jpeg
What if yours has been built but is stuck in chip hold purgatory? If I find a stock one for an amenable price can I get this credit to let go of the Bronco I allegedly have waiting at the plant?

Cyber2D

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What if yours has been built but is stuck in chip hold purgatory? If I find a stock one for an amenable price can I get this credit to let go of the Bronco I allegedly have waiting at the plant?
0% chance.
Sponsored